A Conversation for Ask h2g2

beatles one

Post 961

Pedro

At The Drive-In Cosmonaut
Everyone should listen to this band. And I haven't heard Alice In Chains for ages.....

beatles one

Post 962

Phil

Some surf guitar featuring Dick Dale (front page hero for today 2001-01-23) and some stuff by the Ventures.

beatles one

Post 963

james

misirlou(nicolas roubanis)piano solo-skitch henderson capital black label(1554)played this one a while back,but have to give it another listen after todays entry on dick dale,can amost feel the waves coming in~~~~~~~~~~~~oh yeah its in the victrola

beatles one

Post 964

james

misirlou(nicolas roubanis)piano solo-skitch henderson capital black label(1554)played this one a while back,but have to give it another listen after todays entry on dick dale,can amost feel the waves coming in~~~~~~~~~~~~oh yeah its in the victrola

beatles one

Post 965

MaW

Dixie Chicks: Cowboy Take Me Away. You guys are missing out!

beatles one

Post 966

Anonymouse

Soundtrack from McKenna's Gold

"Old Turkey Buzzard"

beatles one

Post 967

MaW

Nothing at the moment. I got kicked out of my room so the cleaner can clean it, so I'm in the library where there's no music. The music in my head, though, it's Steeleye Span, but I can't identify one track because it keeps changing. My brain's a very confusing place sometimes.

beatles one

Post 968

Niz (soon to be gone)

Ghostdog - Movie Soundtrack. I'm gettin' bitchin' with the crew.....respect....AYE!!!

OOOooops turned into Ali G for a sec there.

beatles one

Post 969

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

"Love What You Do", the new Divine Comedy single, which Mark & Lard have just played after doing a big feature on how there's a rock renaissance on and pop music is dead. Divine Comedy? Rock? Hmmm. smiley - smiley

beatles one

Post 970

james

bill mott,whiteboy bluez,from the dancing with angels cd

beatles one

Post 971

Phil

Turns out it's one I posted much earlier in this thread (or at least I think I did - I'm not going back and checking)

The First Time Ever I saw Your Face, sung by Roberta Flack.

No, sorry, too deaf

Post 972

dasilva

I'm afraid I can't listen to anything at the moment as my ears are still rining from spending Sunday night in the company of one Mr.Brian Warner... smiley - winkeye

Revive

Post 973

Lord Falk LeGrey

Rammstein - Links smiley - angel
This will wake you up... smiley - winkeye

Revive

Post 974

Anonymouse

Just now, for some odd reason, my mind is playing flamenco beats. smiley - winkeye

'Nonniesmiley - rose

The real return of 'what music are you listening to' ;-)

Post 975

$u$

I'm listening to Phil Collins' 'Do You Remember', but that's just in my head.smiley - erm

smiley - bluesmiley - pony

Post 976

dasilva

By the way, this thread's been continued here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F19585?thread=101117&latest=1

Post 977

$u$

No, really?smiley - tongueout

Post 978

dasilva

No - really! smiley - laughsmiley - cool

What music are you listening to at this precise moment?

Post 979

binary_distortion

Dulce Liquido - Relaxxxion

It kicks ass!!!

What music are you listening to at this precise moment?

Post 980

Wayne Craig Fredericks

New Joe Jackson album.

Key: Complain about this post