A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Advertising stupidity - now with added Title

Post 1821

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Guns n roses cover was my personal favourite. And as I have no musical credibility, feel free to mock. I dont care. smiley - smiley

Post 1822

Jabberwock

Rolling Stone

Muddy Waters

Post 1823

Jabberwock

(simulpost)

Post 1824

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Sorry folks, we were having a bit of a game with my name (Hope you guessed it smiley - devil)

Post 1825

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

<>

Well, it was a bit rubbish. Definitely the low point of the Interview With The Vampire soundtrack. smiley - tongueout

Post 1826

One of my favourite films... And compared to the acting, that track was head and shoulders above!

Post 1827

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I dunno... I actually thought Tom Cruise did a bloody good turn as LeStat. Certainly a lot better than whatsisface who played him in Queen of the Damned.

Post 1828

Taff Agent of kaos

what gets on my smiley - titsmiley - tits at the moment is the advert about act on CO2

he wants to turn the light off and save!!!

she says its ok because they are low energy bulbs.

not the point.........turn off low energy bulbs and you are still saving and reducing CO2

waste is waste,

smiley - bat

Post 1829

Researcher 815350

Well with the last few days post, I was already feeling left in the dark. smiley - tongueincheek

Post 1830

KB

On the front of a crisp packet: "Made with real ingredients". As opposed to hologramatic ingredients, or ones that don't exist, I presume.

Post 1831

A Super Furry Animal

I dunno, some of the packets of crisps I've had seemed to be a bit short on "real ingredients". Unless you count "real air".

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 1832

Todaymueller

The halifax building society/bank advert , where the staff are making human pyramids and giving away money . That would be OUR money as we own most of the bank and have pumped in god knows how much money to prop it up . How about they invest our savings wisely and give us a decent rate of interest in return . Instead of giving it away smiley - grrsmiley - steam

Post 1833

Cheerful Dragon

That money is being 'given away' to people who hold Halifax Reward current accounts. It's their 'reward', on top of the interest, for paying in at least £1000 per month. Considering the [email protected] rates of interest on most current accounts, I'd think you'd need a reward to hold a current account with anybody.

Post 1834

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

The worst impact advert for awhile is the one with the guy sliding down the water slide. I never remember the company and I've only just heard on the radio it's about a new type of charge card.

So it scored nil point on the two most important aspects.

Post 1835

smiley - rofl I missed the meaning of it, too!

Post 1836

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

Yeah try stripping down to your underpants in the office and see what happens,
if you're a bloke.
smiley - vampire

Post 1837

shiftyakacampo

I like the waterslide advert. which is for barclays i might add. am i right in saying it`s the same bloke from that channel 4 sitcom set in the hospital. i forget the name.

those red drving school adverts are also really annoying, especially on the digital channels as they are on every 5 minutes!

Post 1838

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Nah the guy isn't that bloke smiley - winkeye The advert was also filmed in a furrin country smiley - tongueout

Those Red Driving School adverts do my nut in as well. Mind you my monster gets to watch CBeebies all day so no adverts for me! Yey for the BBC having no ad breaks, nay to seeing In the Bloody Night Garden three times a day smiley - silly

Post 1839

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Has anyone ever seen any of those Red Driving School cars about?

My Monster has been watching High School Musical 3 all day smiley - headhurts

Post 1840

Cheerful Dragon

"Has anyone ever seen any of those Red Driving School cars about?"

Yes, but only once.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more