smiley - yawn

smiley - hamster

Search for the Secret Smiley

Post 43

lostmonalisa

i love Wsmiley - offtopic

Post 44

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

We used to have a whole convo devoted for w**kers.

Post 45

Baron Grim

smiley - applausesmiley - cheerssmiley - pggb's all around.

Post 46

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Do smiley - hamstersmiley - hamster drink smiley - pggbsmiley - pggb?

Post 47

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Thanks Antelia! I've just delivered a couple of smiley - pggb to someone I know will be thrilledsmiley - wow

smiley - pggbthat is truly a work of artsmiley - pggb

smiley - smooch

GB
smiley - galaxy

Post 48

Natalie

Isn't it brilliant? smiley - biggrinsmiley - applause and smiley - pggb to Malabarista!

I'd also like to assert at this point that anyone using the smiley - offtopic smiley for sinister purposes will be arrested under section 42 of the Misuse of Smileys Act...you have been warned! smiley - bluelight

Post 49

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

But smiley - offtopic won't work for sinister purpose, as it leans to the right rather than the left. smiley - erm

Post 50

Moving On

Is it OK to say Bsmiley - offtopic?

Or is that pushing my luck too far?

smiley - run

Post 51

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyes Yesh, a well-done smiley - applause and a smiley - pggb to all those smiley - artist s who smiley - puff ed over making our smiley - smiley s smiley - biggrin

Surely, though, if the smiley - hamstersmiley - hamster were to drink smiley - pggbsmiley - pggb they'd at very least get a smiley - raisedeyebrow from the smiley - elvis

Post 52

Malabarista - now with added pony

But - butbutbut - BUT - that one was meant to be animated! smiley - doh

And I just checked, I e-mailed them to you as animated gifs... smiley - erm

Post 53

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - rocket
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - rocket
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - space<smiley - rocket
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - pggb wow

Post 54

Baron Grim

Oh, just great...

I've been using smiley - dragon to represent someone hurling their smiley - cider for ages. I guess that means I'll be done for breaking section 42 as well...

smiley - titsmiley - tit

Post 55

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

its animated on my computer. smiley - pggb the colours move in it. Kinda want to drink it!

minismiley - mouse

Post 56

Malabarista - now with added pony

Hmmm - now it's working. The version I tested earlier was un-animated and had been dithered!

Post 57

Well done everybody involved, much appreciated smiley - cheers

Post 58

Vip

I can't see it at all! It's just a red cross and 'pggb' in blue. smiley - sadface

smiley - fairy

Post 59

Natalie

It is animated in my browser at least, Malabarista - has anyone else got a static smiley - pggb?

Count Zero...we're going to have to throw the book at you re smiley misuse...though I mean, if you will plead guilty... We'll try to be lenient. smiley - winkeye

Post 60

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Use brunel....

smiley - pggb

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more