A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Peni and other topics

Post 4481

zendevil

We could have a nice cosy communal massage, just the jobbie for a Sunday night.

Shall i start warming the scented oils & making sure there are plenty of fluffy white towels?

Someone light the candles please, who's in charge of music?

There are spare batteries over there by the waysmiley - evilgrin

zdt

Peni and other topics

Post 4482

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Im sure most of you know that one person on this thread has a real life problem ,I have a couple of ideas 1 leave master b a message he may be able to help ,2 talk about it here where your with friends ,Hows that for todays topic?smiley - winkeye

Peni and other topics

Post 4483

Connie L

For the 15" guys : in old times, the French had invented a clever appartus, a sort of cushion with a hole in the center (I am not sure what it was called), that the gentleman would, hmmm..., "pass" on, before presenting himself to the lady. This would reduce the available length of member, and therefore prevent injuries.

Bloody arrogant French, like they were abnormally big !...

At the same period, the Chinese were making strap-on dildoes, made of jade or ivory. There we used as size enhancers, often cushioned inside with animal fur or leather so the gentleman could easily fit in, and still satisfy the lady, therefore avoiding the very embarassing question from said lady : "jing qu le mei ?*"

Some of these are exquisitly carved on the ouside, and make very nice talking topics when displayed on your coffee table.

smiley - divaC.L.
*="is it in ?"

Peni and other topics

Post 4484

zendevil

Hiya Connie, how's life in the exotic regions then? Just don't go near those markets selling live birds, don't want you going down with something nasty do we!

Hmm; quite like the idea of a special bonking cushion, very cosy.

As to massively endowed French men smiley - rofl i live in France & the representative sample (admittedly only a few) i can vouch for would tend to suggest the opposite if anything. Plus they are neurotic as hell. Very seriously pretty though!

zdt

Peni and other topics

Post 4485

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

ahhah the cushion been using one for years smiley - rofl tryed something very simler with the missus the other week and it made me "personal bits" turn purple/blue cus it was too tight, but she enjoyed the effect...... must get one of the correct size next time!

smiley - blush

RJR

Peni and other topics

Post 4486

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

did ye get it in ann summers??
the 'cushion' that is smiley - evilgrin

and to add to the above comment.. we all have real problems on this thread ..

smiley - pirate

Peni and other topics

Post 4487

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

I think so, as i never bought it but it returned one night after a "girls only party"!

Girls Eh! the only time you ever get a pressy and really it for them.......smiley - blush oh dear.....oops.....errrsmiley - erm

RJRsmiley - smiley

Peni and other topics

Post 4488

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Well, what do you expect from a female? smiley - winkeyesmiley - blushsmiley - erm Dildo all, back from the weekend away in Nodnol smiley - drunksmiley - evilgrin I managed to retain my fidelity to my new man smiley - loveblush though only so by being so rediculusly drunk on Saturday night that I doubt I'd have been up to anything had I wanted to smiley - blushsmiley - laughsmiley - whistlesmiley - evilgrinsmiley - loveblush

Peni and other topics

Post 4489

afternoon 2legs sounds like a good weekend

smiley - biggrin

Peni and other topics

Post 4490

Beatrice

Well done you! Wasn't it your birthday or something?

Many Happy Returns darlin' smiley - kisssmiley - bubblysmiley - cake

Peni and other topics

Post 4491

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

yeh, kind of my birthday; which is actually on Wendesday......

Peni and other topics

Post 4492

Beatrice

OK I have to ask: what is all this anal G sic stuff going on? smiley - huh

Peni and other topics

Post 4493

Connie L

Hello Terri & Yoda (not sure which one wrote...)
Yes, staying away from the bird markets, but the trouble is, they also removed all the feathers from the shops too... Nothing new to wear at my next appearance !

Anyhow, the only French male I know well enough to have been able to estimate the size is myself... Not too bad, but no need for a cushion. And yes, chinese condoms do feel a bit tight ! smiley - winkeye

smiley - divaC.L.

Peni and other topics

Post 4494

Rains - Wondering where time's going and why it's in so much of a hurry!

Afternoon all!

Blimey, I've heard of all sorts of things, but not about those cushions smiley - bigeyes. Unfortunately the first comment that pops into my mind there is "I hope they have washable covers" smiley - laugh. Further proof that as I grow nearer 30 I'm turning into my mother!

Ooh, and Many Happy Returns for Wednesday and your birthday, 2legs smiley - discosmiley - bubblysmiley - wow.

Peni and other topics

Post 4495

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

yes, ditto

i'm considering having a pre birthday drink in your honour....

smiley - redwine... or two... been one o dem days..

hic..

smiley - pirate

Peni and other topics

Post 4496

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

LS: 'OK I have to ask: what is all this anal G sic stuff going on? smiley - huh'

Another micro-meet, another new tag. Comes from an alternate pronounciation of analgesic, coined by either 2legs or I on Sunday morning. What did you think it meant?smiley - winkeyesmiley - evilgrinsmiley - run

Peni and other topics

Post 4497

pedro

A reference to the location of the male G-spot, mebbe? And disguised sic?

Peni and other topics

Post 4498

~*}Black Angel{*~

>>did ye get it in ann summers??<<

which provokes a general question I've been wondering about

why are there Ann Summers shops everywhere now? smiley - erm

Peni and other topics

Post 4499

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Because everybody likes a rabbit.

Peni and other topics

Post 4500

~*}Black Angel{*~

smiley - erm well, perhaps yes

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more