A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18981

Caiman raptor elk - Yes, but what if the box is REALLY big?

I blame 2legs for missing conference codes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18982

Rosa Baggins daughter of Pronto Baggins and Mimosa Bunce

I blame 2legs for the failure of my Facebook viral kindness group and my inability to have hot-dogs (with lots of friend onions) smiley - hotdogsmiley - hotdog delivered due to deliveroo not covering my area.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18983

You can call me TC

In times like these, the only friends you have really are onions.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18984

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the council refuse trucks waking me at 6 AM, as they drove out of some hidden tempory car-park located in the middle of this central housing area, to drive out of town, into the countryside and villages smiley - sleepy at least I got my regulation 3 hours sleep last night smiley - magic in the end smiley - sleepy I also blame 2legs for the volume of the dawn chorus, when all the normal city noises they useually have to compete with, are vanished smiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18985

Caiman raptor elk - Yes, but what if the box is REALLY big?

For no apparent reason, I blame 2legs for robins and hedgehogs. This might not be a bad thing.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18986

I blame 2legs for robbing hedgehogs, smiley - thief and for dhal

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18987

Rosa Baggins daughter of Pronto Baggins and Mimosa Bunce

I blame 2legs for my missing bar of 100% organic chocolate, that tastes heavenly and nothing can take it's place.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18988

I blame 2legs for muy not having had any chocolate in about five years smiley - erm I blame 2legs for sausages smiley - hotdog

Key: Complain about this post