A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13721

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for the fact that the hairdresser cut my hair far too short, and now I'm all fluffy smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13722

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

*smiley - bigeyes at inner pictures of fluffy smiley - bunny haired Mala*

I blame 2legs for poured out smoothie smiley - cross

smiley - dragonprincess and myself were taking a dinner break in the (rather low profile) excessmas cooking. I had made a full mixer of smoothie and was pouring up when the lid dropped down and as a result somewhere in between a fourth and a third of what was in the mixer ended up on top of the kitchen table. Luckily it was a rather thick, high viscosity liquid so it stayed in place, packing it easier to clean.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13723

More like one of those Chinese chickens - she's managed to cut it so my hair is nearly spherical, with a hole in the front for me to look out! smiley - doh

Awww - pity about the lovely smoothie, though!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13724

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for my Brother finally* deciding that he does* want fish and chips... and the long wait now for us to all decide waht we want so we can send brother off in his car to buy fish and chips... smiley - fishsmiley - zen I also blame 2legs for the exfoliating face whipes I have... they smell so nice too smiley - blushsmiley - doh damn it...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13725

My arm is sore from beating the noodle batter - I blame 2legs!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13726

hygienicdispenser

It's 8.20 pm on Christmas Day. I'm having a splendid time, but I have neither eaten nor drunk anything like as much as I might have done. I blame 2legs for the fact that I keep looking at the port and stilton and saying...not yet.
More excess dammit!! I want more excess!!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13727

I blame 2legs for the feeling of smiley - zensmiley - peacesignsmiley - lovesmiley - rainbowthat has come over me.

smiley - mistletoe
Merry Christmas.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13728

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for the blackberry crisp I made with the berries I picked last August--I *was* going to make jam, eventually, but we needed the space in the freezer! I especially blame him that I just had more, when I'm still full...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13729

eloisa

So, I'm stuck at w@rk and everytime we think "this's deadly, let's go home" somebody else comes in!

I don't know how 2legs is organizing it but I wish he'd stop.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13730

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for insomnia, 'merrcan crime TVshows and general smiley - sleepyness.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13731

anachromaticeye

I blame 2legs for the Black Death, Apartide, the Suez Canal Crisis, continued competition with original jaffa cakes, any time I've had sore testicles and region encoded dvds and games.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13732

I blame 2legs for the stack of quilts and blankets that I need to put away, but can't, because there's a small cat asleep on the very top...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13733

KB

I blame 2legs for the laundry that steadfastly refuses to wash itself. smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13734

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for dvds that don't work and need to be exchanged--especially when it was a present for a 6-year-old. You big meanie, yousmiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13735

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the bagpipes, for sleping dogs, for the mince pies teasing me smiley - droolsmiley - drool and for my getting absolutely bladdered yesterday night/early hours, and my now being bladdered again, and for television being so absolutely awful smiley - groan

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13736

loonycat - run out of fizz

I blame 2legs for earache, lack of smiley - stiffdrink over the last few days and the smiley - cat sitting in various inappropriate places.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13737

Notepad would also like to blame 2legs for earache, and for throwing up until I finally took her in and got some medicinesmiley - ill

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13738

I blame 2legs for smiley - chocsmiley - cat and Leopardess bullying poor Lynx. 2legs should know better than torment my poor little baby smiley - cross

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13739

Cold wind up on the fields, and the ground's frozen - makes it hard to walk where the cows have been, because it's all rough. I blame 2legs for the fact that nobody made cocoa while I was out... smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13740

KB

How callous of them. Cocoa's on me tomorrow then. smiley - ok

I blame 2legs for the cracked sole on my boot that renders it useless for cold, wet or snowy weather.

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more