A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8541

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Awwww cute young love smiley - biggrinsmiley - blackcat

Oo what did we talk about? smiley - erm

I blame 2legs for user documentation, help files, and inexplicable writing of them and they suddenly just look like every other computer type awful user-manual help system ever written smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8542

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that it's been far too long since I've had a phone conversation with 2legs. I also blame him that this isn't a hint for right now, because PaperKid and I are getting ready to head to our respective schools in half an hour.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8543

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I woul like to hereby blame 2legs for all the personal failings of anyone who ever inadvertantly lied to me and let me down.

I'm not bitter and cynical...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8544

Awwww smiley - smoochsmiley - cuddle would you like me to stroke your hair again? smiley - grovelsmiley - blush
I blame 2legs for blatent flurting smiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8545

I blame 2legs for blatant flirting and bad mis-timing... He's liable to get told he's the same as all the others and will let me down aswell!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8546

smiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - grovel I blame 2legs for men...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8547

good.. saves me from saying it...

smiley - smileysmiley - kiss

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8548

>>>> I blame 2legs for user documentation, help files, and inexplicable writing of them and they suddenly just look like every other computer type awful user-manual help system ever written

smiley - laughUser manuals, we used to call them technical fiction.

I blame 2legs for the difficulty in finding proper firkins for cask-conditioned home-brew that doesn't require CO2 gas to get the beer out. Oh sure, I can find all the center-hole kegs and pony kegs I want, but one with a hole near the edge? smiley - wahsmiley - alesmiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8549

HomHome brew smiley - ale <?> smiley - drool
Will we all be inveited to come and test it once it is done? smiley - biggrin

Yeh, its really difficult to try and remember when writing the user manuals that the people who will be using them arn't, strangely, part of the design/implimentation/technical team, smiley - doh But all too easily some of the project terminology slips in... and then I can't remember what the 'normal' word is for it smiley - laugh
I blame 2legs for burgers, chips, gherkins, tomatos, tomato sauce, bread rolls,onion, and cheese.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8550

Home brew smiley - ale <?> smiley - drool
Will we all be inveited to come and test it once it is done? smiley - biggrin

Yeh, its really difficult to try and remember when writing the user manuals that the people who will be using them arn't, strangely, part of the design/implimentation/technical team, smiley - doh But all too easily some of the project terminology slips in... and then I can't remember what the 'normal' word is for it smiley - laugh
I blame 2legs for burgers, chips, gherkins, tomatos, tomato sauce, bread rolls,onion, and cheese.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8551

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for double postings and me having to pay #2's rent plus interest smiley - cross since he "just put September 30th on the slip and not August 30th as I should, and I really thought I had paid it Mum, and now I aint got no money so could you pleeeeease pay it and I promise I'll never do it again...."

Must be something genetical since his Dad (to whom I'm no longer am married) is exactly the same. Apart from calling me Mum.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8552

~:*-Venus-*:~

No idea what we talked about 2legs, none of it made sense....which is probably quite normal given some of your postings smiley - laugh

I blame 2legs for interfering with my sleep! smiley - yawn

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8553

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that I shall take advantage of HN's mention of homebrew and 2legs' reaction to it and mention that a micromeet of HN, 2legs and myself would be fairly easy to arrange should 2legs ever get around to the long-promised/threatened flight over here (it's been 7 years later this month!)smiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8554

I blame 2legs that this isn't the first time I've used the idea of a micromeet consisting of HN, and myself being a possibility as being more interesting than meeting just me, and that I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've mentioned it where HN would actually see itsmiley - blush

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8555

Thatprat - With a new head/wall interface mechanism

"HomHome brew <?>
Will we all be inveited to come and test it once it is done?"

Hmm, I'd like to Ken who made it before I try any. smiley - tongueincheek

Not that I'd be allowed to anyway, which is of course 2legs fault. smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8556

lostmonalisa

i want to taste the home brew too. There's mention of home brew in this song my choir was singing last night.
out on the mira
where people are kind
they'll treat you to homebrew
and help you unwind.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8557

What's the name of that tune, lostmonalisa? Maybe I can sing it in voice class.

Finder's Fee: Anyone who actually helps find a source for firkins - a beer vessel with the incoming hole on the side and the outgoing hole near the lip - can have all the homebrew they can drink, said homebrew to be dispensed somewhere in the State of Jefferson.

There, that ought to get me to cobble together that entry, Amy, and of course it is 2legs fault I haven't yet.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8558

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the homebrew smiley - ale the hatchlings Dad made some thirty years ago.

The mere thought of it makes me feel smiley - ill. I never drank it, I just had to clean the bathroom where most of it ended...

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8559

lostmonalisa

its called 'song for the mira' by allister mcgillivary. It's a canadian tune, with mostly a tenor solo, with choir accompaniment

Blame 2legs here:

Post 8560

I blame 2legs that I forgot to post something I found to that entry (not that it's much info, anyway...)

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more