A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 741

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for the fact that I've not a clue when the inlaws will be arriving tomorrow.

I blame 2legs for them coming tomorrow.

I blame 2legs for me having mixed feelings about them coming tomorrow, despite the fact that they're coming to watch Faith so Tom and I can go away this weekend.

I blame 2legs for this being the first time we've gone overnight without her. (Though I went last weekend all by myself.)

I blame 2legs that I've no idea what day of the week the inlaws will be leaving next week...

Post 742

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

I blame 2legs for the fact that I feel very restless

Post 743

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I blame 2legs for the BBC's online snooker coverage refusing to load. smiley - erm

Post 744

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the 'storey' I just read that a friend sent to me by Email smiley - flustered

Post 745

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I blame 2legs for the amount of dishes we had to use to make tikka masala, rice and bhajees for tea.

Post 746

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that it's supposed to rain this weekend in Yrekasmiley - cross

Post 747

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I blame 2legs for the dead mouse I found in my compost bin(it was probably next doors killer cat that was the prime suspect)but I blame 2legs for that as wellsmiley - evilgrin

Post 748

Goddess PinkFluffyDuck ruler of all things!

i blame 2legs for the fact that my purse was stolen and that i have £30 to last me till next friday!

Post 749

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I blame 2legs for the ridiculously small amount of time I've spend on h2 lately.

I blame 2legs for the personality transplant my fridge has had (again) so that now it thinks it's a freezer.

I blame 2legs for me not being able to decide whether to go to town tomorrow or not.

Post 750

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

I blame 2Legs for my being ill.
I blame 2Legs for getting used to not being at work because of I was ill.
I blame 2Legs for it being really difficult comming back to work after time off ill (still feeling a bit ill)

Post 751

Ågen†™

I blame 2legs for me having a day off tomorrow while it's REALLY good weather smiley - biggrin

Post 752

I blame 2legs for being too relaxed about the job interview he has in an hours time, and consequently still being messing about on the net rather than doing the work he needs to do before the interview smiley - doh

Post 753

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

I blame 2Legs for my cup of smiley - tea getting cold, and having to get another one. smiley - groan The effort

I blame 2Legs for not inventing a magic portable tea maker which involves no effort for any tea drinker.

Post 754

I blame 2legs for the fifteen minutes till my interview about to drag out to an age during which time I cna't relaly get on and do anything useful smiley - yawn I blame 2legs for 'work' and the necessity for people to have 'jobs' smiley - wahsmiley - yawn I blame 2legs for earwigs, catipilars and woodlice.

Post 755

I blame 2Legs for the extinction of Trilobites

Post 756

I blame 2legs for the extinction of the human race.

I blam 2legs for time travel.

Post 757

Ågen†™

I blame 2legs for veal and porcupines.

Post 758

I blame 2Legs for sweat
I blame 2Legs for the colour yellow

Post 759

I blame 2legs for making desicions on the 'feel' of them.

Post 760

Goddess PinkFluffyDuck ruler of all things!

i blame 2legs for work

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more