A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 721

Beatrice

I blame 2legs for me getting an interview next week, but them not telling me yet where or when it is so I can't book flights yet smiley - grr

Oh, and for the gap in Madonna's teeth, of course.

Post 722

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame him for badger badger badger badger badger bader badert badger bader bader badger badger badger badger bader badger badger badger bader badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger bader badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger smiley - space I blame him for The Ocean Being The Ultimate Solution

I blame him for the jazz discharge party hats.

I blame him for Mrs. Pinki.

I blame 2legs for thing fish.

Post 723

Baconlefeets

I blame 2legs for too much badgering and me going blindsmiley - biggrin

Post 724

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I blame 2legs for my job being crap and my having to play Dragon Cout to stop myself dying of boredom.

Post 725

I blame 2legs for my job probably being crap (I don't know as I've not offically got it yet) smiley - wah I blame 2legs for king kong.

I blame 2legs for obscene happenings, and me not being inovolved in them often enough smiley - wah
I blame 2legs for the shift key.

Post 726

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for how much it stings when you get whacked on the inner thigh with a rubber sword.

I blame 2legs for the nauseating pain that results from taking a pod shot from a LARP-safe arrow.

I blame 2legs for the In Character pain that results from accidently stabbing the most powerful warrior of the Fae when playing Spinning Blindfold Knife Fighting.

I blame 2legs for my being such a nerd.

Post 727

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

I blame 2legs for not getting dressed up in medievil costumes and self flagelating like all sensible people.

Post 728

I blame 2legs for his still not having ordered the chainmail thong, chainmail shirt and PVC trousers.

Post 729

I blame 2legs for whips paddles and chains.

I blame 2legs for bruises and cuts.

I blame 2legs for my not having achieved anything all day yet again

Post 730

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for the fact that if you have enough patience you can buy the links from the Armchair Armoury and make your own chainmail.

I blame 2legs for that method being a hell of a lot cheaper than buying it ready made.

I blame 2legs for the fact I can't link directly the the Armchair Armoury lest I get modded.

Post 731

Baron Grim

Why not?

Post 732

I blame 2legs for the price of pre made chainmial thongs smiley - grr (I think I'll buy the thong of chainmail, but having a go myself at making, say a chainmail 'shirt' could be kinda cool smiley - wow ' smiley - evilgrin

Post 733

Little Miss- Get well soon Kylie.XXX

I blame 2legs for my gums hurting from the tooth extraction i was subjected to on monday!!!smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - nahnah

Post 734

I blame 2legs for radar devices.

Post 735

Little Miss- Get well soon Kylie.XXX

I blame 2legs for me needing the loo.
I blame 2legs for my munchkin wanting to watch Stuart Little on the tv downstairs & not in her room.
I blame 2legs for both my munchkins having a cough.
I blame 2legs for me having to make a start on tea after i have been to the loo & washed my hands. of course!!!

smiley - nahnah

Post 736

I blame 2legs for lolo rosso, iceburg, romain curley, Chinese and all other types of lettuce.

I blame 2legs for taking the blame fo r all this stuff without having the decencie to come along to the thread and attempt to defend his pitiful soul.

I blame 2legs for microwaves,

I blame 2legs for radiowaves

I blame 2legs for Mixicanwaves.

I blame 2legs for my failure to have done anything much today.

Post 737

Ågen†™

I blame 2legs for disease, pestilence, famine and war.

Post 738

I blame 2legs for crap software that comes with a mobile phone that cost a fortune and won't work, and means the mobile phone is entirely redundant and that I'm goin to have to do what I didn't want to do and fork out £400 plus instead smiley - grr

Post 739

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I blame 2legs for the trains always being latesmiley - cross

Post 740

I blame 2legs for the vast quantiteies of mail I seem to get from teh TV liciencing opeople.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more