A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18861

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

hang on! I'm not even sure I can take responsibility for that! smiley - yikes

I blame 2legs for deniability of culperability smiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18862

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE) Coming to the UK in 2017! A87873385

I blame 2legs for the lack of travel-related things in my journal lately. Maybe also for abrupt endings in my journal, too.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18863

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE) Coming to the UK in 2017! A87873385

I blame 2legs that I'm unable to blame him on BYC during the site conversion. I further blame him that I went into detail about not being able to blame him there (not on any official conversion-related threads, though, I'm not totally insane! For which I blame 2legs smiley - winkeye )

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18864

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for 220 new posts here that I can't be bothered to read...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18865

I blame 2legs for the lack of guinness/beer at bowling tonight.... and my consequently low score in the second game due to sobriety smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18866

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I blame him for Jared Kushner (demon love child)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18867

smiley - bigeyes I blame 2legs for ... more medications smiley - groan

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18868

clzoomer- a bit woobly

More medications or over medication?

My country has legalized medical marijuana and is well on it's way to decriminalizing it.

Thanks 2legs. smiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18869

Cheerful Dragon

A street cleaning vehicle has been down our road at least three times in the last hour. I blame 2legs for whatever made it necessary for the vehicle to come along that often.

I also blame 2legs for the disconnection between eyes, brain and mouth last night. I recognised the words that I wanted to read out, but I couldn't say them. I had to slow my speech down to allow time for the signals to pass from brain to mouth.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18870

Rosa Baggins, (see LOTR appendix Hobbits Family trees for more information)

I blame 2legs for the coffee getting cold as it takes me ages to drink it. For Simba smiley - cat looking at me to be fed, but I have fed him. For pain medication that does not work and for not being able to walk in a straight line.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18871

I blame 2legs for beer festavils. and hangovers. smiley - headhurtssmiley - sleepysmiley - ale

Key: Complain about this post