A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 2261

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I blame 2legs for the French. They've all gone on strike and caused a huge delay to our flight home, for which I also blame 2legs by association.

Post 2262

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

He just made me do another smiley - runsmiley - run

Post 2263

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Is the king not allowed to vote?

Post 2264

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Cant see why not ,I did hear rf voted for himself at least a dozen timessmiley - biggrin

Post 2265

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

What I want to know is if you vote multiple times and get caught do all your votes get deleted, or does Croz allow one? smiley - whistle

Post 2266

Baron Grim

How can you not get caught? The only way would be to use seperate email accounts for each vote AND use abandoned h2g2 researcher names and U numbers.

Post 2267

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

You mean like U183456?

Post 2268

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'll be very very very lmythed and upset if anyone votes more than once. I have voted once only (and by the recent uselessness of my Email it probably didn't even get though) smiley - wah won't someone vote for me? smiley - wah

Post 2269

Anyone that has more than one h2 account can easily set up webmail and vote more than once. As was clearly explained to me in the Ask prez thread smiley - winkeye

But stealing old h2 IDs is a new idea smiley - ok

Post 2270

It took me a fortnight to get a new webmail working smiley - wahsmiley - dohsmiley - wah no fair that people are voting more than once! smiley - grr recount! recoutnt!

Post 2271

Don't worry smiley - hug I haven't cheated smiley - ok

Post 2272

Although I suppose there's still time smiley - whistle

Post 2273

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

I've voted now, and once only.

As for setting-up a webmail account, what a lot of bother, if you don't have a "for hootoo" e-mail address, try an anonymous remailer;

http://www.gilc.org/speech/anonymous/remailer.html

I blame 2legs for not telling people about such identity free e-mailing. Or I blame 2legs for me telling of it, and it later becomes a problem.

smiley - winkeye

Post 2274

smiley - weird I wonder what it'd shoe as the senders Email address though smiley - erm

Post 2275

Michael

Is this an american election or a european one?

The question is redundant I know, seeing as both are biased.

Not too sure how, but they are.

Post 2276

Well, most* of the candidates appear to be in the UK, the returning officer is in the UK, and smiley - erm duno smiley - erm dunno smiley - erm I blame 2legs for the total, inexplicable, fraturnal and disarurnal intinations of garasian and jalastich in the often miseused way of which it is pericabobuled in such misdalashaneich ways.

Post 2277

Michael

Yes.

Post 2278

I blame 2legs t for the total disintigation anf of the which was of the for the that led to the total disijntigration of the disinterested and disenfranchised yeh. smiley - huh heck I've not had a drink in days but that makes no sense to me and I write it smiley - erm

Post 2279

Michael

I don't know what's more disturbing: you not having had a drink or you not understanding yourself.

*shudders*

Post 2280

It takes me a few pints to sober up probbly smiley - biggrinsmiley - erm I rarely make sense but often make issue of that is the sense I make less so that than it comes which it is to be itself, moreso as it is less sense than that of which gives more sense intially but then on inspection lesser bu be.... smiley - huhsmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more