A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 2201

Keseral - lost...

I blame 2legs for the 2 essays i have to write tommorow, meaning i cant buy the 4 presants i need to, and not being able to see "corpse bride" the film, that i really want to.....

Post 2202

Ivan the Terribly Average

I blame 2legs for the headache I've just woken up with. I haven't even been to the pub yet, which makes it doubly unfair.

Post 2203

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - bigeyes Hati wanted to blame 2legs for something but I forgot for what. Never mind, she'll come around and explain us all about it as soon as she's back.
In the meantime she asked me to make sure that 2legs would be blamed for ... smiley - erm ... well ... something?

Post 2204

I blame 2legs for Hapi's forgetfulness.

Post 2205

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - biggrin I accept that smiley - biggrin

Post 2206

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Goodness, this thread is STILL active, after all this time?

I blame 2legs for that.

Post 2207

Lady P, it must be 2legs' fault that you're surprised this thread is still here...

Post 2208

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

But of course.

Post 2209

Just as it's 2legs' fault that I ever doubted it.

Post 2210

I blame 2legs for doubt.

Post 2211

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for it being nearly 2 am.

Post 2212

It's close to midday here... *shrug* Time zones are overrated.

Post 2213

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Yes, but *you* should be up at this timesmiley - winkeye

Post 2214

Yeah...

Then again, I _was_ up at my 2am, as well. smiley - erm I don't know how it got that late, really. I blame 2legs for that.

Post 2215

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

I blame 2Legs for having to redecorate the Concert Room at t'Flat Cap & Muffler Sports & Social Club and for having to ask for volunteers A3148544

Post 2216

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I blame 2legs for Reddyfreddy winning the election!

(2LEGS SAYS: "VOTE FOR REDDYFREDDY")

Post 2217

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

smiley - runsmiley - runmakingsmiley - runmesmiley - runrunsmiley - run

Post 2218

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Frightening me 12 hours agosmiley - wah

Post 2219

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for just having votes in the hootoo election smiley - erm

Post 2220

Baron Grim

What else did you want besides votes in the election? Anchovies?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more