A Conversation for Ask h2g2

How the heck can James Bond have such a great life?

Post 1

Ooter

I mean really, he has a life full of adventure, he has sex with every decent looking woman he meets, and he doesn't age a bit. How does he do it?

Post 2

shrinkwrapped

Maybe he's a Time Lord - like Dr Who. That would explain his frequent change in appearance and un-nerving changes of character.
Or maybe it's simply because he's a ficticious character invented to have more fun than the rest of us? Who can say.

Post 3

shrinkwrapped

I wouldn't like to ask him if he has any STDs, however...

Post 4

Siguy

I think that 007's secret is based on rubbing vasoline on his teeth for a good smile and he probably drinks lots of olive oil to keep his coat nice and shiny, or maybe that is for collies?

Post 5

shrinkwrapped

Could be... I wonder what variety of worming tablets he uses?

[scratch scratch]

Ooh er.

Post 6

Demon Drawer

As the actor currently playing the part in the h2g2 movie. I have to say it is down to the great scripts, in the case of the books it was probably down to Ian Fleming furtive imagination, I mean who is like that in real life, except my mate who happens to be gay, what a waste.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more