A Conversation for Ask h2g2

LessUsed Facts

Post 10001

Mr. X ---> "You may be a king or a little street-sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the Reaper...."

And THAT is posting #10,000!

Cake and Bubbly for all!

smiley - cakesmiley - donutsmiley - bubbly

smiley - burgersmiley - pggb

smiley - pirate

LessUsed Facts

Post 10002

Dmitri Gheorgheni

smiley - rofl

LessUsed Facts

Post 10003

Baron Grim

Woohoo!

smiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - bluelightsmiley - tardissmiley - bluelightsmiley - divasmiley - disco
smiley - tardissmiley - bluelightsmiley - divasmiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - bluelightsmiley - tardis
smiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - bluelightsmiley - tardissmiley - bluelightsmiley - divasmiley - disco
smiley - tardissmiley - bluelightsmiley - divasmiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - bluelightsmiley - tardis

I wonder what book?

(Also, this post number is the longest palindromic number so far in this thread.)

LessUsed Facts

Post 10004

Baron Grim

smiley - doh I post twentied. smiley - dohsmiley - laugh

It's not entirely my fault. The LEDs indicated I was there were no posts after 10000.

LessUsed Facts

Post 10005

Baron Grim

Here's one I'm proud of.

In 1942, the BBC banned the song, Deep In The Heart of Texas, as they considered the melody so infectious they were worried wartime factory workers would stop what they were doing to clap along.

smiley - applausesmiley - applausesmiley - applausesmiley - applause

LessUsed Facts

Post 10006

swl

Donald Trump is the 45th American President.

The 10th American President was called John Tyler. He was born in 1790. He has 2 Grandchildren that are still alive!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/26/grandchildren-john-tyler-americas-10th-president-are-still-alive.html

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more