A Conversation for Ask h2g2

h2g2 parents

Post 21

Wand'rin star

Hi.Thanx for the visit. Nice to meet someone else who _likes_ her children (more difficult than loving them)
Word of wisdom 1:
Encourage help with housework while they're still toddlers. A ten year old who was supervised washing up at and pushing the vacuum cleaner at four is much more likely to do it now than one who wasn't. In any case housework is nowhere near as important as playing with young kids. Keep the loo and the food -preparation surfaces up to your mother-in-law's standards..The rest of it's relative.

h2g2 parents

Post 22

Woodpigeon

Your youngest may be a twin of my baby son, Andrew. He is 5 months old on Dec 5th. Is it just me, or does time seem to accelerate after kiddies are born?

We have been very fortunate with him. He is a great sleeper and he only cries when he is hungry or tired. I can't believe how big he is already! 5 months old and very "pudgy".

Also I have just found out that he looks almost exactly like his mum did at the same age, so even better luck. smiley - smiley

CR

h2g2 parents

Post 23

Hoovooloo

Amazing to think anyone mentioned in this thread is by now old enough to vote...

h2g2 parents

Post 24

Orcus

And that there's strong potential for hootoo grandchildren.

h2g2 parents

Post 25

$u$

Strange that my youngest didn't know what h2g2 was when in came up in conversation recently. smiley - yikes He was two when this thread started.

And now I feel very, very old. smiley - senior

And a bit smiley - cry

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more