A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Adam & Eve is a load of crap

Post 81

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I expect they'd step on each other's toes a little... Even if they were on the same song, I doubt they'd be in time!

Here we are again, as happy as could be!

Post 82

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

"you believe because you believe because you believe"

Speak for yourself.

Right charmer, aren't you?

TRiG.smiley - biggrin

PS. You replied to post 20, missing the next forty-odd posts in this discussion.

Post 83

Tumsup

Or, they could switch off the iPods, gaze into each others eyes, and make their own music.smiley - hug

Post 84

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

You're actually talking to him? smiley - headhurts

Post 85

Xanatic

Chezza: I belive I believe I believe in the Easter Bunny, which means when I die I will go to a place full of chocolatey goodness where I can run around in a furry suit and be catered to by women in bunny outfits. Whereas you for your lack of faith in his longearedness will end up in a cold wasteland with nothing to eat but brussel sprouts. I suggest you convert now, before the offer expires.

Post 86

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Tom Robbins posited in his novel Jitterbug Perfume that we get the eternity we believe in. I kind of like that. Good for you Xan, for choosing the Easter Bunny smiley - biggrin

Post 87

Effers;England.

Ah just what was needed around here, another religious thread. And this one is extra special because it was thought to be long gone, and now it's risen from the dead. Yippee! Hallelajah!

Post 88

swl

Aw Chezza - come back. Edumicate us poor mortals. I've worked myself into a fair old bit of excitement with <>

What, I don't have to die? Yeehaa!

Personally, I'm looking forward to going to hell. That's where all the bad girls are and we're going to paarrrty smiley - rofl

On a serious note, given your point of view, can I ask a question?

The Dixie Chicks - are they going upstairs or down?

Post 89

You surprise me SWL, I wouldn't have thought you believed in that particular fairy tale smiley - tongueout

Post 90

Thatprat - With a new head/wall interface mechanism

Chezza : Post 77
“Lets not talk anymore, because I cant be bothered talking to an idiot who thinks he knows everything - I have much better things to do, like stick needles in my eyes. Cheerio.”

I can though, and I’m trying to get you to see the value of your ignorance. It’s worth more than you think.

Oh, re the needles and eyes thing, let me. Pleeeeease smiley - evilgrin

Taliesin : Post 80
“Except I think most of 'those non-believers, athiests, satanists etc etc' here would likely stop you from harming your sorry self.”

Not me, I like cheap entertainment. smiley - evilgrinsmiley - evilgrin

Xan : Post 85
“Chezza: I belive I believe I believe in the Easter Bunny, which means when I die I will go to a place full of chocolatey goodness where I can run around in a furry suit and be catered to by women in bunny outfits. Whereas you for your lack of faith in his longearedness will end up in a cold wasteland with nothing to eat but brussel sprouts. I suggest you convert now, before the offer expires.”

smiley - erm Any chance of getting in through the trapdoor not by believing, but by eating plenty of easter eggs? I can manage that.

Kea : Post 89
“You surprise me SWL, I wouldn't have thought you believed in that particular fairy tale ”

No Kea, the Dixie Chicks aren’t a fairy tale, they really exist. Sort of. smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more