smiley - cheers

Lets parlez franglais

Post 42

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

Ah, une biere ... quelle good idea ... smiley - cheers

Lets parlez franglais

Post 43

Kaz

Zut alors, c'est moderators c'est terrible, deux or trois bierre even better idea!

Please somebody make the above sentance real French, to show me how it should be done, I have to learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets parlez franglais

Post 44

You can call me TC

That's asking for it!

Lets parlez franglais

Post 45

Je would help, mais malheureusement, my french n'est pas up to scratch and je wouldn't want to incur le wrath of L'academie et trouvez myself banned from visting la belle country de France ... leurs cheese, leur wine, leur strange pain long ... c'est truly un pay odd, mais strangely alluring.

Lets parlez franglais

Post 46

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

C'est not une question of l'acadamie. Le wrath of le moderators will be brought ver le bas upon vous.

Liam.

Lets parlez franglais

Post 47

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

Ooops I have just been informed by a collegue that it should have been "vers le bas" (down) instead of "ver le bas" worm arse.

The wrath of the worm's bottom?
Oh dear.

Liam.

Lets parlez franglais

Post 48

Kaz

I'm now up-to-date with the banning (again) of French.

If there is anyone good at French, who is going to the meet in July, could help me and I will pay them back with beer or something!

I need to write some French Letters (oh err) so if someone wants to help me with the language (need to explain to the Belgium relatives about a Pagan marriage! and that paganism isn't a godless religion) then please contact me at [email protected]

Lets parlez franglais

Post 49

Afraid je can't help you there Kaz ... as I said, mon francais isn't up to scratch alors it wouldn't be prudent to try ... smiley - ok

Lets parlez franglais

Post 50

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Given that the franglais that has been moderated out here is essentially readble as english with a little gobbledegook in it, does that mean that in forums me must post in perfect grammatical english? No more smilies (not english, but communication therefore not allowed), no more words like gobbledegook, and no more made-up-on-the-spot words.

Pah!

Lets parlez franglais

Post 51

Ceci signale a été temporairement caché, parce qu'un membre de notre équipe de modération s'est référé l'à l'équipe de la Communauté pour une décision de savoir si elle viole les règles de Chambre d'une manière quelconque. Nous ferons tout nous bidon pour nous assurer qu'une décision est prise aussi rapidement que possible.

Vous pouvez découvrir plus au sujet de la modération sur h2g2 ici.

smiley - evilgrin

Lets parlez franglais

Post 52

Ashley

Mes chers rechercheurs,

Je vous signale que le message ci-dessus et celui-ci va être caché prochainement.

Je vous souhaite un bon fin de weekend et j'espère de vous rencontrer à la prochaine réunion... smiley - smiley

Lets parlez franglais

Post 53

Ashley

.. or so everyone can understand:

My dear Researchers,

The message above and this one will shortly be hidden.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I hope to see you at the next meet-up. smiley - smiley

Lets parlez franglais

Post 54

Martin Harper

"This message will self-destruct!" smiley - winkeye

-MRD

Lets parlez franglais

Post 55

Whisky

smiley - laugh
smiley - ok Lucinda

Lets parlez franglais

Post 56

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Maiks mie wonder hau zis oll kudd häppen wail Mark is still on hollidäis smiley - cross

Lets parlez franglais

Post 57

Jimmy Wuckfitt RIP

Inraname arraweeman, dis nae c**t blether in English inrisneckarrawids ennymerr?

Lets parlez franglais

Post 58

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

smiley - laugh

Lets parlez franglais

Post 59

You can call me TC

smiley - wah

Lets parlez franglais

Post 60

Existential Elevator

Zis iz not very polulerre wiz ze moderatois, oui<?>
Regardez zis link..A761645
What do vous think......

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more