A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 5221

miz

Hey all,
Sunshine and showers here in Sheffield South Yorkshire. Very warm in conservatory but freezing outside. I think it's very cold for the time of year, it was warmer than this at the end october last year and all the leaves were on the trees aswell. Can't wait for spring '09 lol.

Post 5222

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, South-East England,
02 Ocobterr 2008 19.16

Partly cloudy skies, with plenty of sunny spells. The temperature is 12°C. The wind speeds are 2 mph WNW.

Post 5223

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, South-East England,
03 Ocobterr 2008 17.49

Partly cloudy skies, windy and sunny in the morning. IThe clouds started to thicken by late morning and became completely dull by noon. There was some drizzle in the early afternoon., The temperature is 11°C. The wind speeds are 18 mph NNW.

Post 5224

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
i must have bed nuts to go out today, it was ruddy cold, and im just getting over a cold or flue.
-
its now 7-10pm,on friday the 3rd of october, in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5225

GreenHayGirl

22:08 North Essex / Suffolk border, UK.
There's a real chill in the air tonight and it appears to be mainly clear. Quite a pleasantly cold and crisp night - very Autumny!

Post 5226

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England,
04 Ocobterr 2008 13.39

Cloudy with some brief spells of sunshine. Cold and windy with the temperature of 13°C. The wind speeds are 17 mph SW.

Post 5227

hi all
-
at the mo, im getting some galforce type winds, and whe its raining on and off at the same time, as well, its like being hit with spikes lol, not nice.
-
now 2-30pm, on saturday the 4th of october, in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5228

aussiedanny

Tem26deg nearly midnight expect31deg to-morrow sunnysmiley - ok

Post 5229

Reality Manipulator

05 Ocobterr 2008 12:52

Cloudy with rain over night and in the morning, turning to drizzle. Cold with the temperature of 16°C. The wind speeds are 11 mph SSW.

Post 5230

hi all
-
in a nutshell, its cold, damp, and looks like its about to pee down, forcast is for high winds later tonight. hope not.lol
-
now 10-25am, on tuesday the 7th of october, in bradford uk, 2008smiley - dragon jim

Post 5231

update on the day
-
its just peed down the heavens opened, so much for cutting the grass in the next week lol
-
now 5-15pm, bradford uk 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5232

Reality Manipulator

07 Ocobterr 2008 19:20

Rain early in the morning and in the afternoon as well some bright intervals in the late afternoon/early evening.

Post 5233

Ballynac

Greetings from London. After several days of grey drizzley misery, it's a beautiful autumn morning here on this lovely Wednesday, October 8th. The sun is out, there are no more than a few wisps of clouds in the sky and it's even warm for this time of year. The current (0851) temperature is around 15c with a high of 17c predicted.

Post 5234

Reality Manipulator

08 Ocobterr 2008 19:47

Partly cloudy with plenty of sunny spells, a high of 16° in the day time but it now has dropped now to 13°C and there is very little cloud cover. Wind speed 2mph.

Post 5235

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Sun, sun and more sun, we could do with some rain now...please.
(last time I asked here we got somesmiley - smiley)

Post 5236

Reality Manipulator

09 Ocobterr 2008 20:26

Little cloud and some low lying fog early in the morning and with plenty of sunny spells though out the day, it has been a high of 17° in the day time but it now has dropped now to 15°C and there is still very little cloud cover. Wind speed 6 mph SW.

(Keith the best way to get it to rain is to play cricket, wash your car, hold an outdoor event like a picnic or a bq)

Post 5237

hi all
-
there is no rain at the moment, but that can soon change lol, its very windy.
-
now 9-25am, on friday the 10th of october, in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5238

Reality Manipulator

10 Ocobterr 2008 17:51

Partly clouy with very thin cloud cover and plenty of sunshine, it isa high of 17°. The wind speeds are 10 mph SW.

Post 5239

Reality Manipulator

11 Ocobterr 2008 17:54

Clear skies and plenty of sunshine, it isa high of 19°. The wind speeds are 7 mph SW.

Post 5240

hi all
-
the suns out at the moment, but its cold, so anything can happen in the next half of the day
-
its now 11-25am, on sunday the 12th of october, in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more