A tricky one...

Post 2

Anonymouse

Because... and because.

~~smiley - fish

A tricky one...

Post 3

Liseyoni

Well, we must carefully analyze this question to make sure it is asking what it seems to ask.

First of all: "Why?"
This is a very important question. To research the answer, one could spend years in libraries and bookstores and other great sources of knowledge (like coffee shops). However, i think the answer might more easily be summed up as some deity at some point declaring, "Cause I SAID SO!"

"What for?"
Another very important question. There are two words to this question, 'what' and 'for'. This is a very practical question and must be dealt with on practical terms only. So, I suggest going out and experiencing the question, and then returning and meditating on it for about 3 and a half days, and then the answer will come to you.

smiley - fish ,
Lisa

A tricky one...

Post 4

Spartus

But it's been three and a half days since I posted that. What now?

A tricky one...

Post 5

Anonymouse

Meditate 3 more seconds then ask Orrie. smiley - winkeye

A tricky one...

Post 6

Liseyoni

I would then suggest just giving up on the whole deal and asking a new question, seeing as the answer isn't easy to find, and when there isn't an easy answer it's usually not worth the effort. Of course, this all may be the effects of the recent Monday controlling my answers and causing me to be pessimistic, because Mondays do that.
~Lisa
smiley - fish

A tricky one...

Post 7

Anonymouse

Easy for an experienced questioner to say, but one only gains experience through the liberal application of bad judgement. smiley - winkeye

A tricky one...

Post 8

chippy42

I would say just give the whole thing up, because even if you figure out why, you still don't know who

A tricky one...

Post 9

Spartus

What? smiley - winkeye

A tricky one...

Post 10

Rat

I like peanut butter. huh huh huh.

A tricky one...

Post 11

Anonymouse

Or you could just ask a four-year-old. They may not know the answer, but they can keep the question going round for you. smiley - winkeye

'Nonnie

A tricky one...

Post 12

Rat

Hey, are you insulting me? I may act like a four year old but I will be eighteen in less than a month. So there.

Rat of a thousand tails
smiley - winkeye

A tricky one...

Post 13

Anonymouse

Actually no, I was ignoring you.. Not in a mean way, just directing to chippy without posting mid-thread which in the one case I happened to remember not to wouldn't have made any difference at all and yes I know I'm rambling so I'll stop now. smiley - winkeye

'Nonnie

A tricky one...

Post 14

Rat

smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post