A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 6521

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

the ho ho ho ho ho ho hoovery ones moves in mysterious ways smiley - zensmiley - ghostsmiley - zensmiley - frogsmiley - grovelsmiley - zen

cancel

Post 6522

Icy North

Just making sure that 2017 is not the first year without a post on the Nightthoover thread.

smiley - grovel

cancel

Post 6523

Icy North

I’ve just re-read this smiley - smiley

A1163945 - Book one of Dustotaph - first book of Leocxrulets: Called: Hooversis

So will he return in 2017? Or has he been abducted by the evil Dyson Sphere?

cancel

Post 6524

for, but for if but for if we knew. smiley - zen
although. in some respects, it is impossible for the hoovery one to return; for the hoovery one never left, for as their words, through the decades, brought down to us, recount; "so I got stuck here then" - perpetual and immutable, and possibly unplugged (though for history does not recount the pluggedness or unpluggedness of the hoovery one and their appendage) smiley - zen so, do we await their return, or are we already within the time of the return, for their leaving had never occurred.... eternal.... but yet still awaiting the next salient and devine words of the most hoovery of hoovery things smiley - zen lettuce spry smiley - zensmiley - zen BoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBo smiley - zen *holds aloft the holy moustache of hasstlehoff and adorns the holy black leather jacket smiley - zen

cancel

Post 6525

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Prez be. smiley - zen

cancel

Post 6526

smiley - wow Clzoomer?! smiley - wowsmiley - magicsmiley - zen lettuce us cucumber smiley - zen and lettuce smiley - tomatosmiley - ermsmiley - porkpiesmiley - corncobsmiley - applesmiley - panda

cancel

Post 6527

Milla, h2g2 Operations

It's not my account I want to cancel. smiley - zen But some parts of the world/life.smiley - cross

smiley - towel

cancel

Post 6528

Agreed! smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

cancel

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more