A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 961

Mauritania

This has been going on all night!!!, you really love nighthoover don't you?, it's alright I understand, I know what it's like to loose your messiah!

cancel

Post 962

Jay and Silent Bob

Who is nighthoover?

cancel

Post 963

Wayfarer-- I only wish I were crackly

check the first post

cancel

Post 964

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'm off out to search for nighthoover; cook me a pertunia, I'll be back for table leg later, keep Bill Bobbly warm will you? smiley - puffsmiley - corncobsmiley - ghostsmiley - whistlesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - zen

cancel

Post 965

SAdly i bare the news that no sign of the mighty one did reveal itself last night smiley - sadfacesmiley - wah nighthoover; let us pray smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zen

cancel

Post 966

no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - sadface When will the real nighthoover reveal themselves to us, smiley - sadface let us pray smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zen still no sign smiley - sadfacesmiley - cry Let us pray smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zen

cancel

Post 967

Still no sign of nighthoover smiley - wah and now everyone from this thread has disappeared smiley - ermsmiley - yikessmiley - runsmiley - wahsmiley - corncobsmiley - ufosmiley - blackcat

cancel

Post 968

threesecondmemory

No nighthoover in Bar XS on friday, or 5th Avenue. Lots of cheap smiley - alehttp://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/Alabaster/images/Smilies/f_ale.gif" /> though! Quality free hangover on saturday.

No sign of nighthoover in the beer garden on saturday, and no beer growing. smiley - erm

No sign of nighthoover in the Night and Cafe on Saturday night. There was a particularly awful elcetronic "band" playing though. Basically one guy, a computer with a prercorded set. And it was still cr*p.

And no sign of the mighty one in the rehearsal studios or the pub quiz. smiley - wah

Talking of music smiley - ermsmiley - smiley the first minusoneraver track is on the website! smiley - musicalnote http:://minusoneraver.tripod.com

smiley - biggrin

cancel

Post 969

Mauritania

I'm still here if thats a constillation yo some people!

cancel

Post 970

I've arranged a day of nighthoover hunting tomorrow, in Oulton Broad (about 6 AM), Norwich (from about 6.50 onwards), Quick check round ely for quarter to half an hour, then Cambridge (from 8.15 onwards), then, Norwich again (don't know what time), Ely again (don't know what time) and Oulton Broad (by 7 at the latest), then to Lowestoft Pubs (8 PM onwards), then clubs (12 onwards, but only If we are let out of the pub this time ) smiley - erm
No sign of the prophet here yet smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - sadfacesmiley - cry but at least I'm not on my own in this thread now smiley - biggrin Hmm, smiley - erm wonder if nighthoover is hiding at the end of that link? smiley - yikessmiley - zoomsmiley - zoomsmiley - run

cancel

Post 971

Mauritania

I think Nighthoover was in York dungeon as well, you know behind that suspisious looking door saying "cleaning equipment"!

cancel

Post 972

threesecondmemory

Can you investigate further?

I made a thorough search of the Iguana bar last night, but alas, no sign.

cancel

Post 973

Mauritania

No, unfortually I had to return to my desk!

cancel

Post 974

No sign early morning in Oulton broad smiley - wah no Sign in the taxi smiley - wah no sign in the train that worked smiley - wah No sign in the Liverpool bound train that didn't move smiley - wah No sign waiting outside station for a taxi which was surrogate-train smiley - sadface no sign in the taxi smiley - wah no sign on mill road smiley - wah Tenison Road smiley - sadface Hills Road smiley - wah Cambridge station smiley - wah toilets at norwich and norwich stations smiley - wah a througher search of the bar on Norwich platform revealed nothing unexpected smiley - sadface and the pub next the college revealed nothing except fine ale and a stomping all day breackfast smiley - wahsmiley - sadface wasn't on Ely station smiley - wah any return trains smiley - sadface or in the University/college smiley - wahsmiley - sadface througher investigation of Lowestoft pubs tomorrow night smiley - sadfacesmiley - wah hope springs eternal smiley - wahsmiley - wah no Nighthoover smiley - wah No prophet smiley - wah when will the prophet return? smiley - sadface when shall the mighty one reveal the truth smiley - wah no nighthoover smiley - wah Let us pray smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zen

cancel

Post 975

Peta

Aww!

cancel

Post 976

threesecondmemory

No sign at the award winning comedy club last night. smiley - wah

Cancel

Post 977

Mauritania

The plantery search continues:

Number of people that have been notified about Nighthoover: 31
Number of people that have known about the search for Nighthoover: 4
Number of people that have seen nighthoover: 0
Probable location of Nighthoover: Earth
Number of people still to be interviewed about Nighoover: 6,547,983,874

Cancel

Post 978

Jay and Silent Bob

The first post doesn't tell me anything about nighthoover tell me who s/he is

Cancel

Post 979

Marjin, After a long time of procrastination back lurking

When you read al the backlog, and Nighthoovers space, you will find that post 1 was the only posting ever by Nighthoover on h2g2.
The rest is history and mostly 2Legs.

And now we are nearing post 1000! YAY!

Cancel

Post 980

We are only excicuting the prophets good deeds smiley - wahsmiley - wah still no sign, smiley - wahsmiley - sadface though my cat is antagnising a blackbird nesting in the back garden, by sleeping on a table that happens to be near the blackbirds chosen hedge, the cat, having never killed anything in her life, remains oblivious to the fact, whilst the blackbird is getting very close to a size nine boot smiley - erm well, if i did that sort of thing it would be smiley - erm and the cat appears to have not seen the prophet, but her signalls are very mixed smiley - erm will search tonight in pubs and bars for the mighty one smiley - wah nighthoover please come back smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - sadfacesmiley - cry life would be so much weird if you were here smiley - wahsmiley - sadfacesmiley - huhsmiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more