A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 6441

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

nighthoover never had an ACE mesage on their personal space; the only thing which had 'naturally' appeared there, was the link in their conversation list, to this very same conversation;, But, then, when we did the 'night of teh hoover', storey; we put 'nighthoover' as a referenced researcher for each of the A pages in which the storey appeared; this effectively I think kind of 'activated their space', and so the A pages appeared in their list of entry; then at some point, you still had the 'nighthoover' name appearing in this thread, on their respective posts (all two ) to this thread, and you could get to their PS... at some point that went a bit weird, their A pages (which they'd not done of course), stopped being refred too on their PS, and well, I don't dare even go look now... you mean... its gone entirely? smiley - yikes hang on smiley - run

cancel

Post 6442

that. Is. Just. weird. with a capital weee. smiley - weird the name 'nighthoover' appears by the first post in this thread, but their PS doesn't have a link to this thread, from their convo list, and their researcher name is then just shown as their U number on the PS smiley - cry Its like ... religious desicration or desertification or desicrated coconut... so smiley - weirdsmiley - crysmiley - cry can I have a hug please? smiley - cry

cancel

Post 6443

Baron Grim

It's like digital version of the taliban destroying the Buddhas of Bamiyam.

cancel

Post 6444

how true how ture smiley - zen

For as the solumn winds did sweep through the discarded entrails of the nearly fogotten darkest places, of the furthest reaches of those dark, dank regions. That forgotten by the mind of man, that to which all the darkest and dankest dust does collect.. Peaceful and empty, yet full, full of the forgotten dreams, the forgotten hopes, and the forgotten intentions to one day get round to having a really good spring clean and hoover and dust through the place. Scilent, cept for the gentle sounds of the loas lepards and dust bunnies, hiding in the shadows, slowely moving through the deserted remains of the hopes and asperations of those once pure of heart and clean of dust. Barely moving, yet as their stilnness increased do the shadows themselves grow longer, with the barest glimmer of light only revealing the full extent of the dust and the decay. An ancient monument, to that which long ago was forgotten, half-fallen pillars, leaning and learching walls, the remnants of a long ago failed roof and rafters.... broken masonary, smashed tiles and cracked stone and tile, all equal now, in their new dusty graves.... smiley - zensmiley - ghost

cancel

Post 6445

clare

smiley - space
...between the muffled musty moans of the wafty wind mumbles a waily wail "Have you cleaned your rooooooooooo o o oom?" smiley - ghost

cancel

Post 6446

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

smiley - oksmiley - biggrin

For yay it is among the young that the nighthooverian impulse
is most felt. And we must cater to their clutter and let their
chips fall when they may.

smiley - grovel
~jwf~

cancel

Post 6447

clare

smiley - space
smiley - laugh "cater to their clutter"

(intones) And, yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of dust, I will fear no weevil... for thou fart with me...

cancel

Post 6448

yea, thriley so smiley - zensmiley - zen Cather to their clutter, cater to their clutter, cather to their clutter, and reveal the dusty smiley - zen cather to their clutter, cather to their clutter, cater to their clutter, and reveal the dust, reveal the dust, reveal the dust, and vanquish the dust, again, and again smiley - zen BoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBo
BoBoBoBoBoBoBoBKiTKitKiTKiTKiTKiTKiTKiTBoBoBoBoBo
boBoB

cancel

Post 6449

Baron Grim

AAAAaand Now I'm thinking of a dusty catheter. smiley - yikessmiley - yikessmiley - yikes

smiley - nur

smiley - run

smiley - nur

OOOWEEEEEE!!!1!!!11!!

cancel

Post 6450

for the butter was so good, oh yea, oh yea, for the butter was so good, so thriley good, as it did cover, their crumpets and scones, and pikelettes, and their toast also, mhriley so, for the butter was good, oh yea oh yea, and the butter did drip, oh yea oh year, like muddles of ducks feet, lost lonley on the pond, scornfully marching onwards and across to the bag of potatos and carrots, oh yea oh yea, as the carrots were not potatos, so for teh potatos were not carrots etiher, but the butter is good, oh yea oh yea and the butter it drips, onto floor and on to a small ancient poodle and the poodle's own little poodley handbag, and then the butter did drip, oh yea oh year, drip drop butter drip, drip drop butter drip, drip drop butter drip, on to the dust and the flor oh yea smiley - zen lettuce butter lettuce butter lettuce butter lettuce butter lettuce spray the lettuce butter onto the TV screen of the woman with the silver pendant and so she can see the butter oh yea lettuce butter spray.

nighthoover ruler of the universe the prophet and most nighthooverly

Post 6451

smiley - grovel priase be the truthness of the words that they be which they be smiley - zen

Post 6452

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

Lettuce Spray!!
All quake in the shadow of the one that Hoovers in the darkness!
Hail the Account of Nighthoover _ never let it fail!

Post 6453

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Who shall be held in account for the lst account?

Post 6454

It is never lost! smiley - grovelsmiley - zen eternal and imutable smiley - zensmiley - grovelsmiley - zen lettuce spray smiley - zensmiley - tomatosmiley - zen

Post 6455

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - zen I suppose, while it cannot be reached by mere mortals, the account is accounted for in the ether. smiley - zen

Post 6456

I can get to the hooverly account, by clicking on the hooverly name in the first post, in this hooverly thread, but the hooverly personal space is quite blank... smiley - zen kind of as it should be.... but so kind of as it should not be smiley - zen sacred and quiet... plain and empty, yet full of so much by what therein is not said smiley - zen BoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoBoB

Post 6457

Baron Grim

It shouldn't be that blank. It should indicate this conversation on hir August and most holy Personal Space. It did once. Then it was nuked from orbit by some nameless Italic or Hampster behind the scenes.

Post 6458

smiley - hamsters don't like hoovers. They're scared they'll go up the nozzle.

Post 6459

I wonder if we could get the holy hoovery space reinstated, now we're outside the reach of the evil BBC? smiley - ermsmiley - zensmiley - zen lettuce spry for the reinstatement of the hoovery space smiley - zen

cancel

Post 6460

ITIWBS

I just noticed that the s2g2 Nighthoover thread isn't linked here.

http://forum.noesify.com/index.php?/topic/2401-cancel/

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more