A Conversation for Ask h2g2

To Actively Seek Him Is The Next Stage

Post 3841

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*holds up his aubergine for inspection.
Now thats what I call normal.
Watch this:::

Post 3842

Baron Grim

WOW..did you see what he did with that aubergine... He turned it into and eggplant!

Taht was GRIFTY!

Post 3843

Everything is grifty
we are the nighthoover few
every is grifty ka ka ka rapatue zut zoing rikata basoo!

Post 3844

bunnyfrog will never die

Im going to ask you lot once again, because I need something to do.
STop spouting nonsense! That really has nothing to do with any sort of Nighthooveresque teaching real or imagined.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Post 3845

Baron Grim

Absolutely... Shame is a vital part of any good religion. Duly noted.

Shame mode on.

Post 3846

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Cryptic worm shaking by
Same Shame Sane
Soon Some Son
Shear Shake Shiver

N smiley - space I smiley - space G smiley - space H smiley - space T smiley - space H smiley - space O smiley - space O smiley - space V smiley - space E smiley - space R

Post 3847

Baron Grim

We should probably feel guilty as well... Anyone for a nice heaping bowl of guilt and a side of shame?

Post 3848

yea grifty shame grifty guilt grifty shicken onion lek stew~!

Post 3849

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

Self flagelation thats what's needed. Give yourself at least a pound of those little beans, boiled and dresed with garlic and olive oil and thrilily thowst will emulate the great one and the sound of nighthoovering was heard across the lands and a mighty fog and stench arose from the peoples..............................smiley - peacedove

Post 3850

Yea and so we addeth the potatos carrots and broccholli and collyflower oh yea

Post 3851

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

*Takes Bunnyfrog aside for a moment* smiley - ermListen, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but this is a rather silly thread... been so from the beginning, if you have a look at the backlog. That's just the way it is. smiley - biggrin Why don't you go to the start, read a few hunderd posts and go outsane? It's fun!

Post 3852

lil_fred333

if we really do bother you the way we are... you could always find some followers and form your own denomination of this religion.smiley - erm

Post 3853

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

OH! that would be fun! but... i donno... I like this... i could use a minority religion besides muslemsmiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 3854

threesecondmemory

If he needs a stage I have a few. What's he like on a twenty?

Post 3855

clzoomer- a bit woobly

bunnyfrog, if you really want to DO something, go back to the first page of this thread and yikes a nighthoover post. In the explaination tell the Miety Won wot's wot and how we'd sorta like them to come back. You can throw in some Bobisms too if you think that will help.... The Powers That Be will be obligated to email the yikes to the Non-spiritual Worldly Net Address of He Who We Speak Of In Hushed Tones. If the old blighter (I use the traditional European view of dietys here) deigns to answer we might actually Speak To The Infinite, although I doubt (much like Christianity's boss) that He (or he) is much interested in what goes on amoungst his followers.

In any case,

Preys B!

smiley - zen

Post 3856

Speaking for the radishal faction of the cult (oi who asked you) non-believers should be stoned or at least a little p*ssed. I recommend a stiff G&T four times a day until it clears up.......................smiley - peacedove

Post 3857

Baron Grim

I was wondering what all these radishes were doing behind eht bar.

Post 3858

Trhiley unto the grifty hoover and thriley our shame of guilt in our presence of thirly smilkyness and non grifty tomato plants in a greenhouse, rendering unspeakable spikes and chains, often mistaken mushroom development radical therum dictates, flagulation qurat et demonstrandum, et pineapple juice thrily smilks the unbelievers oh yea thrily so, yet mhrilnent and mhrily us as i is to it, it sees as it is to i and i as it to it is as i to i smiley - zen

Post 3859

May you grow in peas

Post 3860

Grifty be the organic spring onion that with organic babycorn oyster mushroom celery and beansprouts dost make the stir fry smiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more