A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The mongolian trouser press society of west Bermingham

Post 2381

Misty Angel.....missing in action

awwww smiley - cheers for that as i'll give it a go. smiley - smiley

Post 2382

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Highsmiley - musicalnote Oh woow woh Nighthoover, nighthoovverrr, we know how to use it Highsmiley - musicalnote

Post 2383

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Yet another is drawn in to the myth, legend and phenomina that is nighthoover, the devine being prophet, and hoopie all round nighthoovering thing whatsit oh yea, and,
did your path of enlightenment to the beginning of this thread, and some might even say, the beginning of that thing that preceded time itself give unto ye the foresight, indepth realisation and understanding of this the thing sso great that the name nighthoover can only indicate the true parady that may lurketh inside us all in those damp dark places where the dust dost collect? smiley - zen Lettuce spry mrrly breetherin smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen

Post 2384

The Halibut

lettuce spry indeed and be merrly with our oh yeas as we do so thus smiley - zen Still no sign of nighthoover over here BTW smiley - sadface I'm not giving up looking quite yet though smiley - erm anyone got a photo or something so we know wat 2 look 4?

Post 2385

Never give up looking oh followers of the way of the nighthoover smiley - zen a photo? of the prophet smiley - erm *shakes head smiley - weirdsmiley - zen lettuce spry oh yea, a thousand yea's with a thousand yea for them and apon them a thousand more smiley - zen

Post 2386

no i'm still none the wiser why you all worship at the alter that is nighthoover even thought i read the begining of this thread smiley - laugh

Post 2387

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Count Zero has captured the essence of the miracle that is the message of nighthoover.

>> There is no greater smiley - zen than to create oneself only to deny one's existence. <<

For yes, out of the infinite black void cameth the nighthoover and, upon seeing who and what we are, so great was his desire to return to the dark infincy, that he sucketh upon his all-thumbs and 'womb!' he was gone again.

smiley - zen
~jwf~ (I'm not really here either.)

Post 2388

Baconlefeets

Oh sacred Nighthoover hides now in the dark, but we will follow him, til we find us a tartsmiley - musicalnote to the tune of ho baby lord jesus da da da dum dum

Post 2389

I think you have to read the entire thread to get the gist of the greatness that it is that it is that it is that we pay reverence to smiley - zen oh yea, lettuce spry to the mightyness of the great nighthoover smiley - zen

Post 2390

Baron Grim

smiley - zen oh yea and it is a good long read as it is a good read and a very long read but the reading is good and it is smiley - weird, oh yea is it smiley - weird but that's why we love it so. read it and you will srpy mrrhly oh yea and your spleling and pucnttuation will go whoopsey adn it will be good. for one must never backspace on this thread.
lettuce spray smiley - zensmiley - grovelsmiley - zensmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - zen

smiley - vampireCount Zero

Post 2391

Oh, yea. it be smiley - weird and, oh. yea there be,., many a misplaced. ','!, and it be good.! smiley - zen it be all as goodeth as those spelethiest of spelithing mistakes that dost adorn the thread of the one true son of the one true Bob, nighthoover; ruler of the spaces behind pieces of furnature oh yea, mrrly lettit be so smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen lettuce drink and supeth mightly on the fermented vegetable products as is is the nighthooverly and most nighthooverable ways before the dispaching of the dust in teh nighthooverly house smiley - zen

Post 2392

erm smiley - ok

smiley - biggrin

Post 2393

smiley - biggrin So, dear child, have you taken unto the nighthoover and the nighthooverly ways? smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zensmiley - biggrinsmiley - boing

Post 2394

erm not sure what the ways of the nighthoover is but what the hey i'll give it a go smiley - biggrin

Post 2395

Yea! and a thousand yea's smiley - erm The 'ways of the nighthoover' are, well, only use thi hoover at night, and well, be nighthooverable and nighthooverly and talk on in such a way as we here do on the nature and greatness of nighthoover smiley - ermsmiley - zen lettuce spry mrrly for the new child within the nighthoover fold smiley - biggrinsmiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen

Post 2396

lettuce spry smiley - zen oh nighthoover i worship at thine alter show this poor deluded child they way that is nighthoover so i may become one with thee and the ways of the nighthoover smiley - biggrin

Post 2397

Baron Grim

And there was much rejoicing smiley - applause and partaking ov vegetable beverages and other liquids smiley - cidersmiley - stoutsmiley - alesmiley - redwinesmiley - oj and dancing smiley - divasmiley - disco and stirring up of the dust aroudn the sofa fringe and the skirtyng boards and the wainscotting and such which is smiley - ok since it will be hoovered in the night.

smiley - vampire Count Zero

Post 2398

mrrrrly i thee dance and rejoice with my fellow nighthoover brothers and sister for the way of the nighthoover is good. smiley - zen

Post 2399

Oh yea a thousand yeas and mucho improper punctueation as well?"! smiley - zen and lettuce spry mrrly and that we may not be taken from our straight pth by those that do not understandable the nighthoover and the ways there of smiley - zen Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice! smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r

Post 2400

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The way of the Nighthoover is Goo... smiley - bluesmiley - zensmiley - drool

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more