A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 8121

Kitish

same girl?

Post 8122

You can call me TC

Well Nbcdnzr, you've certainly got a good chat-up line now: (cheesy but true)

"Are you going to be the reason I cancel my subscription to the online dating site?"

Post 8123

steff_allan

hehehehehe

Post 8124

steff_allan

I must admit I am a member of okcupid

The reason being I'm addicted to the compare tool smiley - erm

Post 8125

Kitish

I know someone whose a member of that! I found him quite by accident, and he doesnt know that I know. hehehe.

Post 8126

BobTheFarmer

"same girl?"

Nope, three totally different ones.

Post 8127

Xanatic

Now you know how the rest of us feel smiley - smiley Except for the "having them at home" part of course.

Post 8128

Kitish

ah well. Im sure both of you shall find someone whom you can take home, and will stay there....

Post 8129

A Super Furry Animal

Well, I don't think €25 is "an arm and a leg". From my researches on the subject, it seems quite reasonable. What time period do you get for that?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 8130

BobTheFarmer

To be fair things are amazing for me right now... Not wanting to make people jealous or anything but I've changed so much since I first subscribed/posted in this thread.

I have my Sophia in Venice, who Im going to visit in September, I have Roxy who comes back from Brazil about half-way through Sep, and Emma will be back from her holiday in a couple of weeks. And there was a random one night stand a couple of weeks back.

For the first time in my life Im having to much fun like this that I don't really want a relationship. If Sophia was in this country then she'd be my girlfriend, but she ain't...

4 girls in one month? A year or two ago I'd have been amazed with 4 girls in a year. So I hope rather than inspiring jealousy I hope I can inspire hope for everyone that things can change, you've just got to be positive and maybe change yourself a little.

Post 8131

Kitish

But dont you ever get the desire to just settle down with one woman?

Post 8132

BobTheFarmer

Not right now no. I could sorta see myself settling down with Sophia, but she's living in Italy now. Maybe she'll be back one day, we can see where it might go. We're still gonna visit each other etc, I've got a week in Venice with her in Sep as I said.

Anyways, even when we were together we had an semi-open relationship, could never have dealt with that a couple of years ago either, but it worked perfectly for us...

Post 8133

Kitish

I couldnt imagine having that kind of relationship. I like knowing that theres just two of us in the relationship. Im kinda possessive in that way. But if it worked for you two, then fair enough!

Post 8134

BobTheFarmer

Ah, we were both possesive of each other, but also knew, through how alike we are, how much fun we both have going out on the pull. And cos we're so alike we could see that loving this didnt mean we were any less into each other.
We rarely slept with other people, but we'd even go clubbing together, pull randoms on the dancefloor and hook back up at the end of the night to go home with each other.
I could never have imagined being able to do this before, but with Sophia we just sorta slipped into it... Too alike in some ways, know each others way of thinking.

Post 8135

Kitish

Didnt you ever get jealous though if Sophia spent the night with another guy?

Post 8136

BobTheFarmer

Yeah, slightly jealous. But then I spent the night with others myself so just supressed the jealousy. I see jealousy as a bad emotion, and if you can change yourself not to have it its something you should do.

It was different for us in that for the time we were together we knew she was moving back to Venice to study art, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Post 8137

BobTheFarmer

And there was also the pride in that she might have spent the night with someone else, but she'd come straight back to me, and vice versa.

Post 8138

Nbcdnzr, the dragon was slain, and there was much rejoicing

"What time period do you get for that?"

A month. I know it isn't a lot of money, but if I don't get any replies it will be a waste.

Post 8139

A Super Furry Animal

Hmm, you shouldgo for a 3-month or 1 year option if it's offered. AFAIK they tend to offer a pricing structure like £20 for one month, £30 for three months or £60 for one year. Taking the one month option is obviously the most expensive.

Also, you can't sit back and wait for them to contact you, get out there and start contacting some of them yourself! Don't know what system your chosen provider is on, but most of them have some means whereby you can express an interest in someone, either with a one-liner or adding to a favourites list.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 8140

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - bigeyes hear, hear - been there, done that, RF ? smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post