A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Nice, friendly girls

Post 241

Corinth

One of those people who really hate humiliation? Oh dear, then you are entirely incompatible with the human race! Seriously though, is there anyone who likes humiliation? Not many, I would assume, and those who do tend toward practices that involve whips and leather.
But, Xanatic, I think you have discovered an effective litmus test. The girls who laugh at you are neither nice nor friendly. If you talk to a girl and she laughs, move on to the next. But be sure she's ridiculing you and not giggling at your charm.

Nice, friendly girls

Post 242

unremarkable: Lurker, OMFC, LPAS

uh-oh... i've heard myself described as a nice guy (notice nickname).. smiley - groan

on the other hand, thats just the way i am... a nice guy...and if thats not what someone is looking for, thats just too bad. i'm not going to stop someone from dating an (excuse me if i misquote)*enthralling, exciting* moron, who will make their life miserable later on. and i dont like pretending to be enthralling or exciting if that means being an idiot. sorry, i sound a bit rantish, dont i? smiley - smiley

Nice, friendly girls

Post 243

$u$

Not at all.smiley - hug Wish there were more, 'nice guys' in the world. It would certainly be a better place.

smiley - aliensmile

Nice, friendly girls

Post 244

Xanatic

Yeah, but they´re a dying breed cos nobody´s dating them.

Nice, friendly girls

Post 245

Corinth

I've noticed that girls often say they want a nice guy but opt for a more "dangerous" and exciting one. I read a funny passage that said, "Guys are like light: too far to either side of the spectrum--from too nice to imprisoned--and they're invisible to girls."

Nice, friendly girls

Post 246

a girl called Ben

Me! Me! Me!

I'm up for dating a nice guy.

Maybe I should start a "where can I find some nice friendly guys?" thread...

a singleton called Ben

Nice, friendly girls

Post 247

heh, thanks for the vote of confidence ben... guess i'll just wait till my age bracket comes around then? smiley - smiley I'm in for a wait then i spose...

xanatic, corinth... yeah, i know. i'm not going to change who i am though, so, i'll just be here waiting for her (whoever she is, you know, the beautiful girl who wants to date someone different) well, i may as well relax while i wait, eh? smiley - laugh

Nice, friendly girls

Post 248

Corinth

Indeed, kick back and enjoy the sunset.

Nice, friendly girls

Post 249

a girl called Ben

Hey, unremarkable, *I* wasn't the one who introduced age limits! I just stipulated 'nice' and 'friendly'.

a consenting adult called Ben

Nice, friendly girls

Post 250

ha! you started the friendly guys string! nice. sorry i cant take you up on your offer ben, but there is someone i know in the older women catagory that i would not only date, but marry in a new york minute. alas, it is not to be. (do we have an smiley, that would be cool)

Nice, friendly girls

Post 251

a girl called Ben

Spurned again! smiley - wah
Proves the point, really, doesn't it? smiley - erm

***B

Nice, friendly girls

Post 252

johnny yen (again)

I was feeling rather cheesed of at the time of the last posting after spending the eveing chatting to a nice friendly girl in a bar and thenm watching my best mate take her home. Wouldn't have been so bad if they hadnt phoned asking mr to come out for drinlks the following day.

Nice, friendly girls

Post 253

a girl called Ben

Ouch!

smiley - hug for Johnny Yen

***B

Nice, friendly girls

Post 254

Corinth

The best revenge is living well, and what would be living better than finding your own girl, even prettier than your friends?
Don't get mad, get even.

Nice, friendly girls

Post 255

johnny yen (again)

Ouch indeed.

Dont get mad get even - I try but it doesnt seem to work.

Nice, friendly girls

Post 256

Corinth

When all else fails, nothing gets the point across like sugar in the gas tank.

Nice, friendly girls

Post 257

smiley - hug for ben smiley - smiley

the old sugar in the gas tank! smiley - smiley

of course, alternately, you could super glue some bottle caps over the locks on his car...smiley - devil

Nice, friendly girls

Post 258

Corinth

A potato in the exhaust pipe is nice too.

Nice, friendly girls

Post 259

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Those of us who find automobiles generally more worthy of our love and attention than most human beings (a lossie-goosie but dedicated organisation known as TOUWFAGMWOOLAATMHB) hereby object vehemently to several above postings in which crimes against automobiles are prescribed and encouraged.
We insist that all such references to motor-vandalism, cruelty to cars and any other motor-mayhem or ill-treatment-of-autos cease immediately or we shall be forced to yikes you all.
peace
~jwf~ (car lover)
smiley - winkeye

Nice, friendly girls

Post 260

Corinth

So sorry, my good man. I didn't mean to touch a sensitive spot. I was just supplying some facetious suggestions for revenge.

Corinth, who would never hurt a fly, much less a quality automobile.

Key: Complain about this post