A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 2501

Xanatic

Damn, I missed post 2500 with 20 minutes.

I don't smoke and I kept my tongue in my mouth, cos the idea of that whole tongue-thing seems disgusting. I guess maybe I was being too eager and slobbery.

Post 2502

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

My little sis got her tongue pierced a few months ago, as far as I know, it didn't make a great deal of difference.

You shouldn't go for a snog with your tongue out - that's the most gross thing in films! You know when they've got a 'romantic (read gratituous sex)' scene, and there's a close up of the couple going in for a kiss tongues first! smiley - yukEAUW! smiley - biggrin

Post 2503

Serephina

My ex used to do that! it really was gross smiley - yuk..more like being licked by a dog!

N i know it shouldnt make a lot of difference..guess im just being paranoid! ..just takes a bit of getting used to... I hope!

Post 2504

Miss quixotic

still on kissing? i like the way we have subtly drifted from the focus of this thread, but what do you expect after over 2,500 posts, how old are you Xan maybe your just at the age where its difficult to find nice friendly girls, i think also if you find somone u feel really passionate about you learn what eachother likes anyway smiley - kiss

Post 2505

Xanatic

Much too old to be this inexperienced.

Post 2506

Serephina

Awwwwwwww bless smiley - hug

Post 2507

Tefkat

smiley - smooch

Post 2508

Xanatic

It just gets more and more embarassing with every year that goes by without a girlfriend or even a kiss.

Post 2509

Miss quixotic

have u never had a g/f?

Post 2510

Xanatic

I had one for a while, a few years ago.

Post 2511

Serephina

It happens to everyone at some point.

Post 2512

Miss quixotic

yeah well i have never had a boyfriend and theres a reason, relationships are too much hassel and i am having enough fun now not to need one smiley - smiley

Post 2513

Xanatic

It seems to happen several times to other people. I'm 22 and have only had one girlfriend. Most people I know has already had 5 or so at this age. Girls just find me boring and such.

Post 2514

Serephina

22 is very young.Try not to judge yourself by others.Im 26 n have only had one real relationship ..n that was mostly long distance!

Post 2515

Britwannabe {......... }

Oh stop fretting and drink lots of smiley - ale.
10 years from now, when you stagger out the door, you'll run into the perfect mate, now divorced, wiser, and willing to massage feet.

Post 2516

Miss quixotic

excatly, there is no need to rush, i am sure som girl have a crush on u, as my nan says 'theres a lid for every pot' theres someone for u xan,

Post 2517

Xanatic

I would just like it to happen before I enter retirement.

Post 2518

Miss quixotic

lol, i understand, i think my mum thinks i am gay! but it doesnt bother me so i dont care, of course you'll find someone before retirement silly!

Post 2519

Tefkat

I found mine when he was 39.

Not that I'm suggesting you'll have to wait that long Xan smiley - cuddle. Just saying there's always hope.

Post 2520

Miss quixotic

exactly, there's plenty of time smiley - kiss

Key: Complain about this post