A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 2481

Researcher 219823

Tuck your teeth in and refrain from farting for the duration. If you wear dentures, you may remove them surreptitiously and put them in your pocket.

(I always find that if you keep them in your hands there may be a little altercation afterwards if she finds them.)

Also if you have had to bribe her with chocolate, refrain from trying to share them on such occasions.

Post 2482

Researcher 219823

The problem is in taking that first step. Once you can say that you took out a nice girl and had a meal and that she was all over you on the way home, your next step is a little easier.

> ...how about just being nice and being yourself!? or is that too much for us girls to ask?

Would you accept one out of two of those conditions? I note you like horror.

Post 2483

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

smiley - laugh good stuff to catch up on after the weekend! smiley - cheers

Snogging - don't go in with your gob open so wide you could be catching oranges smiley - erm

Queegle
smiley - planet

Post 2484

Serephina

And dont dribble! smiley - erm

Yes i like horror.. whats that got to do with the price of chocolate biscuits?? smiley - laugh

Would i accept one of those 2 conditions..possibly..other things depending!

Post 2485

Serephina

But seriously..Kissing advice..errrrrr ..be gentle,mind your teeth, dont slobber and of course less is more on the tongue front! smiley - erm

Post 2486

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Yes.. I agree with the tongue thing.. less is more.

I had a fella lick my hand once - he was kissing the back of it then licked it... smiley - ermsmiley - space definitely too much tongue!

Post 2487

Serephina

smiley - yuk

not as bad as having someone try to lick your face though!

Why is it usually men who are terrible kissers? girls are so much better at it!

Post 2488

[email protected]

Serephina smiley - huh

Not quite sure how ur qualified to comment so knowingly on girl kissing smiley - smooch

Perhaps u could clarify the situation smiley - winkeye

From my perspective i would agree girls do smiley - kiss the best, but i'm taking that as read, havennt done any comparative research smiley - loveblush

Jak
smiley - dragon

Post 2489

Serephina

Errrr because i am a girl as well as having kissed a few in my time smiley - erm..nothing strange there!

Post 2490

Miss quixotic

i dunno i guess it depends on what you like regarding kissing as to whether you find someone a good kisser

Post 2491

Serephina

True..

Post 2492

[email protected]

Serephina
smiley - smiley

Not for me to pass judgement or opinion smiley - blush just wanted some clarification was it a value based judgement or empirical in nature smiley - grovel

Definition of strange....odd, unusual, extraordinary, not known, not seen or experienced before, not easily explained, shy, distant, reserved.
Anyway its an Adjective .

Could be the start of an extended conversation smiley - run

Jak
smiley - dragon

Post 2493

Researcher 219823

I note you speak as one with presumably a beautiful name such as Jacqueline and shorten it to a man's man's name.

Not that I am casting aspersions.

Post 2494

Researcher 219823

Actually I used to know a boy that gave the most perfect of kisses. He was about 18 months old at the time and I'd just taken him to a friend's house and they had a full length mirror in their hall.

It was the first time he'd ever seen one. He walked straight over to it and gave it a kiss that left the most beautiful cupid's bow on it.

Or do you think that I am biased? (He is the only bloke I've ever
kissed -since I was a child myself that is.)

Post 2495

Miss quixotic

awwww

Post 2496

You can call me TC - so relieved the site is back up again

I can remember some boyfriends kissing better than others but I'm having trouble pinpointing WHY it was better. I think it is more what's going on apart from the kissing - how they hold and touch you at the same time and whether they smoke or taste of beer - even that's OK as long as it's fresh. The best kisser was a smoker and I have never smoked or seen the point in it, but I even put up with that in his case.

It's all instinct - if you've got the right person, you will pick up the vibes and know what to do. At least I like to think it's like that.

Post 2497

[email protected]

Hello 219823 (thats a number not a name)

As for aspersions cast away, as for me i am a free man not a number.

My own beutiful name is in reality John (meaning beloved of God unless your Canadian or American)
If you are from the Us then you wont have a clue about the implied pun.

Anway with regard to this thread, could be i've stumbled onto some rainbow warriors, so its good night from me.

Jak
smiley - dragon

Post 2498

smiley - laugh Rainbow Warriors!

It's such a shame when people get all hoity toity and start making comments that are snide but can be excused away with 'oh I was only joking' smiley - erm
ps. The above comment is not directed at anybody in particular, so if anybody wants to take personal offence please feel free to do so of your own will. smiley - winkeye

With the kissing thing, somebody said that sometimes it just clicks - I'd definitely agree. One of the best snogs I ever had was with some bloke in a nightclub, who I never saw again. smiley - bigeyesmmmmmmmmm smiley - biggrin

Post 2499

Serephina

Think most of my snogs weree in a nightclub/pub with some bloke (not always a bloke though smiley - erm)who i never saw again! ..not in that sense anyway. They either sobered up n were too fickle..or I did..smiley - laugh

Post 2500

Serephina

Oh n still on the subject of kissing.. i had my tongue pierced
a couple of weeks ago..n i think im gonna have to learn all over again so i ddont drool,get caught or whatever!smiley - yikes Any pointers or offers of practical help most welcome! I cant lose my rep for being good at it after all....smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more