A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 2421

Researcher 219823

Well it would impress me.

Post 2422

Researcher 219823

Isn't that where the terms "hitting on" and "tapping up" come from?

And "I've got an headache."

Post 2423

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

from being whapped over the head with a sock full of wet sand?

I'm going out with a man tonight smiley - yikes unfortunately it's the one who's falling for a girl that lives in Bulgaria smiley - doh

Queegle
smiley - planet

Post 2424

Miss quixotic

humm, have i missed something or am i bit slow? actually dont answer that, oh and what was it about thin girls are easier to pick up... oh right, humm, i may be losing the state of reality!
oh and the kiss on the cheek may count, it sounds like a lovely relationship is blooming, bless
oh and i think wet sand is possibly the most annoying thing, definately better than a tree trunk or some old fashion weapon

Post 2425

Xanatic

I was just watching a Danish movie called Love At First Hick-up. I guess it is a romantic comedy. It was quite good, there were some recognisable moments that made my toes cringe smiley - biggrin

Post 2426

Researcher 219823

Right.

Well, good.

Yes, good. Good!

Right.

Post 2427

Huffers, compulsive lurker

yes

Post 2428

Xanatic

Yes to what?

Post 2429

I dunno. I'm confused.

Post 2430

Researcher 219823

Brush your hair over a sheet of paper. If you find traces of sand it may explain things.

(Someone has an hole in his sock for one thing.) Could be that he needs a wife? (Or moth-balls.) Or needs to take his wife out of mothballs?

Do you smell of camphor? Strong camphor-like redolences and have some sort of amnesia?

Is your husband hiding the daily papers from you? Is your TV not working? Are your neighbours older and fatter looking than you remember? Just a little greyer, perhaps? Does your husband try and make out it's due to a recent fashion fad? Does he say things like "time warp" and "you do look better," do you feel like you have missed out on things (like the last decade or so?)

Yes?

Then you are either a little, old lady or someone has kept you in moth-balls.

Post 2431

Researcher 219823

Brush your hair over a sheet of paper. If you find traces of sand it may explain things.

(Someone has an hole in his sock for one thing.) Could be that he needs a wife? (Or moth-balls.) Or needs to take his wife out of mothballs?

Do you smell of camphor? Strong camphor-like redolences and have some sort of amnesia?

Is your husband hiding the daily papers from you? Is your TV not working? Are your neighbours older and fatter looking than you remember? Just a little greyer, perhaps? Does your husband try and make out it's due to a recent fashion fad? Does he say things like "time warp" and "you do look better," do you feel like you have missed out on things (like the last decade or so?)

Yes?

Then you are either a little, old lady or someone has kept you in moth-balls.

Post 2432

um... oh... right

Post 2433

I don't think I'm either of them, I think I've just lost the plot here smiley - weird

Post 2434

Miss quixotic

yeah i'm getting that vibe here, but for once in my life it might, yes might not be me who has lost the plot
outlook:doubtful
lol

Post 2435

Xanatic

I'm also completely mystificated.

Post 2436

Miss quixotic

ya huh, i am dumbfounded as to how sand filled socks help you xan to find nice friendly girls,
maybe its just me

Post 2437

Xanatic

Well, the thing with stuffing them down the front of your pants sounded like a good idea smiley - smiley

Post 2438

Miss quixotic

yeah pants full of sand.... an instant turn on, errr na. u've a great personality, use it as ur most desired weapon

Post 2439

Xanatic

But then they'd have to spend time with me first to find out.

Post 2440

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

oooh but socks full of sand down your pants could cause all sorts of problems, the sand will get out of the socks, and do what it does best, which is get Everywhere.... and you'll have very itchy pantssmiley - erm which may, in the long term, put girls off smiley - erm

Perhaps potatoes in socks would be better?

Queegle
smiley - planet

Key: Complain about this post