A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 2401

Xanatic

I only saw a TV program about it, but it looked like it might be interesting.

Post 2402

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

It looks like a fairly typical romantic comedy smiley - erm selling all us lonely people a fantasy story... bah humbug smiley - winkeye

Queegle
smiley - planet

Post 2403

Miss quixotic

oh i like those, if they are funny! actually i am not really fussed what i watch when infront of the TV, anything feels superiour to doing homework or revsion

Post 2404

Researcher 219823

A monkey?

Post 2405

Researcher 219823

And if you click try not to be sick in the taxi taking her home. That always helps.

Post 2406

Xanatic

Don't throw up in taxi. Right.

*Gets out his notebook*

Post 2407

Researcher 219823

Nothing impresses girls more than a sock full of wet sand. They also like flowers and chocolate but we are talking about a section of the community indirectly responsible for the torture of wickw bunny wabbits in the name of sexual attraction.

My advice is to use the wet sock. It's 100% effective. You never know if she's allergic to flowers. Of course, if you never, ever give her flowers you won't ever find out.

(Not sure if that is in anyway important.)

Post 2408

Researcher 219823

Another thing is you are going to look a right fool carrying a bunch of flowers and a box of chocs around all night on the off-chance of a meeting.

A sock full of wet sand on the other hand....

(Especially if you have got a wooden leg. You can't go wrong with a wooden leg!)

Have you got a wooden leg? I know where you can get one of them cheap.

Post 2409

Xanatic

A sock full of wet sand? Well that explains why I've had so many problems smiley - biggrin

Post 2410

Researcher 219823

Yes well it gets better. Just remember not to blow your nose on someone else's socks next time. You never know if they have veruccas. Can you afford plastic surgery?

Another thing is tight underpants don't fall down of their own accord. And thin girls are easier to pick up as well!

Post 2411

Researcher 219823

Yes well it gets better. Just remember not to blow your nose on someone else's socks next time. You never know if they have veruccas. Can you afford plastic surgery?

Another thing is tight underpants don't fall down of their own accord. And thin girls are easier to pick up as well!

Post 2412

Researcher 219823

Duh!
I just know there are 6's and 7's in there!

Post 2413

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

smiley - laugh sock full of sand?? smiley - ermsmiley - huhsmiley - biggrin

Queegle
smiley - planet

Post 2414

I had a dream last night that a housemate kissed me (smiley - yikes) just a small one, no snogging.. does that count? Have I pulled, if only subconsciously?! smiley - huhsmiley - ok

Queegle
smiley - planet

Post 2415

Huffers, compulsive lurker

aww... I have no idea, but that sounds sweet smiley - smiley

and whats all this about socks full of wet sand??

Post 2416

Researcher 219823

Pulling birds, cheap ones. (Drag may be required.)

Post 2417

Beatrice

You mean they're not for sticking down the front of your trousers?

Post 2418

smiley - laugh

Post 2419

Researcher 219823

Birds?

Has your mummy told you the facts of life yet?

Post 2420

Is it something to do with cavemen? Before they'd wallop competitors with a big stick, now it's a sock full of wet sand..... smiley - ermsmiley - silly

Queegle
smiley - planet

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more