A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Twenty Years On

Post 21

blackhermit

That's some going. I also just returned - with a degree of astonishment as I found an email in an old inbox dated 2011 and clicked on it, expecting a 404 to be returned. Instead I got a form to fill in and (thanks to Norton Password Manager) found myself back on planet h2g2.

I'm not sure what we missed, as there are more words on this site than stars in the sky. I wish you well in your search for enlightenment.
smiley - cheers

Twenty Years On

Post 22

paulh. Following butterflies through the meadows

You've missed thousands of puns and stories and poems and a lot of issues of the H2G2 Post. smiley - smiley Plus some guide entries to make the site proud.

Twenty Years On

Post 23

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

we cannot miss that which has not yet occurred, or indeed, that which has occurred, but as yet has remained something we are oblivious to its occurring. smiley - erm or so my Grandmother used to say smiley - huhsmiley - zen

Twenty Years On

Post 24

Caiman raptor elk - Infinity lies outside the box

If you missed a lot, improve your aim.

Key: Complain about this post

Twenty Years On

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more