A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Introduction

Post 1

WyattVenson

Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online h2g2 community. I'm hoping to have fun and learn more from the other members here. Cheers!

Introduction

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Thanks. Great to meet you, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay. smiley - smiley

Introduction

Post 3

The lost

Yoooooo hoooooo!!! *waves*

Don't be afraid to stop by for a cup of tea.

I have lots of different varieties to choose from smiley - smiley

Introduction

Post 4

SiliconDioxide

Thanks for the intro. I'm pleased to meet you.

Please don't judge us too harshly for not replying and welcoming in bulk, but for various reasons misc chat is not a hot-bed.

Generally it is not considered impolite to just butt into anyone's conversation here and create topic drift by introducing yourself or sharing a recipe. The front page will tell you where the activity is at the moment.

Welcome (share) and enjoy.

Introduction

Post 5

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

Welcome from me, also. Drop by for some cookies. What is your favorite? I also on occasion love a few cream puffs. Or just . .. ... smiley - bubbly. .. ...

Introduction

Post 6

WyattVenson

Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Introduction

Post 7

Wait until you see how many dishes we're going to ask you to wash. smiley - winkeye Fortunately, they're self-cleaning dishes.

Introduction

Post 8

Pink Paisley

Ooh! Reminds me of Lemon Puffs. Hardly taste of lemon at all and stick to the back of your teeth. Must see if I can get some tomorrow. Because obviously, they have a lot going for them......

(Here's the butting in and topic drift that you were promised Wyatt).

Oh, and welcome.

PP.

Introduction

Post 9

You can get a warmer welcome in H*ll, but here we have Mufflewhumps and 2Legs and the Post.

Introduction

Post 10

The lost

If you play 2legs backwards he sounds like megadeath

Apparently

Or so I've been told smiley - winkeye

Introduction

Post 11

I wasn't aware that you could play him at all. Then again, I'm sure he has unfathomnable depths that we can barely imagine.

Key: Complain about this post