A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Last Chance to See

Post 1

Terry

Hey.
I use Douglas Adams audiobooks when I'm having a stressful/tiring/mind-numbing day at work and can't kill anyone. I have just about everything save his own personal favourite 'Last Chance to See'. I was wondering if there's anyone on here that could point me towards a reliable, downloadable version of it. I know there's a CD-rom available where His Douglas reads it, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to transfer this to my mobile (If I'm wrong please do correct me), and it doesn't seem to be available to buy anywhere online such as Audible or Amazon etc. Be great to know of somewhere I can get the full audio. My stress levels will be eternally grateful for your help.smiley - biggrin

Last Chance to See

Post 2

h2g2 Guide Editors

Hi Terry

Thanks for your message, and good to hear that Douglas' audiobooks help you to stay hoopy while you're at work - h2g2 does the same for me smiley - biggrin

The h2g2 team is looking into your query and we will let you know what we find out smiley - ok

Stay hoopy, frood

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more