A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17061

paulh, not fond of Lord Mudpants

Bambi had been sick for a while. Doctors replaced an auricle and a ventricle, after which Bambi made a halfharted recovery.

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17062

logicus tracticus philosophicus

When I realised Margaret Thatcher was dead, I did a double fist pump and shouted, "uckFign brilliant!" Everyone around me was disgusted, and looking back, I suppose it was out of order. Especially as I was the first paramedic at the scene............

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17063

"Do you like Kipling?"

"I don't know. I've never kipled."

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17064

George Burns used to say, "I'm glad I'm here. At my age, I'm glad to be anywhere."

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17065

Paigetheoracle

If a monk falls into a muddy puddle, does he have a dirty habit he should be ashamed of?

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17066

Paigetheoracle

If Britain leaves the common market, will it be a double or a single Maastrichtomy?

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17067

Paigetheoracle

Sitting Bull was invited to peace talks with the lying white eyes.
"Last time you cheated my people. This time I want my brother with me as a negotiator."
"Okay, what's his name?"
"Talking Bull."

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17068

WyattVenson

Scientists finally found out, how much sleep humans exactly need..

...just five more minutes.

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17069

I was in the museum admiring art objects when a man suddenly began taking them away.

"What are you doing that for?" I exclaimed.

The woman with him explained that the man was the artist who had created them. "His name is Art. Art objects to having them displayed that way," she said

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17070

Pink Paisley

Batman broke a cup over my head and shouted 'T'pow!'

Don't you mean 'Kapow'? I said.

He said, 'No. I had china in my hand'.

PP.

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17071

Pink Paisley

I was considering a new career in shoe recycling but am hesitant because I think it could be sole destroying.

PP.

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17072

The cobbler was the sole support for his mother.

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17073

Vestboy

Apols if this has already been given, but there's a lot of backlog.
Young man at his grandmothers funeral approaches the vicar in the crematorium with his mobile phone in hand.
"Do you know the wifi code for in here?"
"Have some respect for your dear grandmother!"
"Is that all lower case?"

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17074

Someone stole a pig from Old MacDonald's farm.

It was a MacDonald ham burglar.

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17075

Paigetheoracle

Humpty Dumpty joined the RAF during the second world war. For hours he would be sitting around doing nothing, then he'd hear the dreaded word -
"Scramble!"

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17076

Paigetheoracle

What is a hill-walkers favourite pantomime?
Pus in Boots

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17077

Paigetheoracle

A father and son were arguing.
"I fought two world wars for you!"
"Yes and you lost both of them, didn't you?"

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17078

Paigetheoracle

Graffiti: Hans Zimmer was framed!

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17079

Caiman raptor elk - Infinity lies outside the box

A man from [fill in your own superior country] curiously looks at the result of recent building activities of his new neighbour from [fill in preferred inferior country for use in jokes]. It looks like a small but very strong bunker in his backyard. When asked, the neighbour tells him that it is the bench for his new flatfaced dachshund, a prize fighting dog.
Being the proud owner of a huge dog himself, they agree to let the two dogs fight, both betting serious cash. After the big dog has entered the bunker, terrifying noises follow. When the noise has stopped, a pile of bones is pushed out, clearly the remains of the big dog.
Awestruck, the man asks if he can see this magnificent flatfaced dachshund. After looking through the single small thick safety glass window, he shakes his head and says: "In this country, we call that a crocodile..."

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17080

WyattVenson

My daughter asked me “Dad, where does poo come from?”

So I sat her down and said “See this cheeseburger? When I eat it, it goes down into my stomach. My body absorbs all the good stuff, and all the waste that’s left over travels down my large intestine and sits in my rectum until I sit on the toilet and push it out of my bum”

She goes quiet. Teary eyed.

Her tiny voice whispers....

“W-w-w-what about Tigger?”

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more