A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17041

ITIWBS

I usually wash and put away my t-shirts inside out.

Simplifies dressing.

Simply put head and arms through correctly oriented, inside out t-shirt, extend arms overhead spreading t-shirt, bring arms down to sides, done,

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17042

ITIWBS

smiley - ermAlmost due to make another batch of tie-dye t-shirts.smiley - biggrin

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17043

Icy North

{Simply put head and arms through correctly oriented, inside out t-shirt, extend arms overhead spreading t-shirt, bring arms down to sides}

Jut tried this. Does anyone know how to untie a sheepshank? Fortunately I can still type with my big toe.

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17044

paulh, not fond of Lord Mudpants

If you go Bangkok, You can get Thai-dyed shirts.

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17045

Pink Paisley

Joke labels now seem to be gaining in popularity.

Search 'joke clothing labels'.

Loads to be enjoyed or otherwise including:-

Give it to your mother. She'll know what to do
Made in Bangladesh 100% Cotton 100% Nylon 100% Polyester
Do not feed after midnight
Wash this when dirty

PP

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17046

logicus tracticus philosophicus

At a Scottish cocktail reception, I was invited to take a small piece of sausage on a stick from a tray.

"What's this?" I asked. "A canape?"

"Nae problem," replied the waiter. "They're free."

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17047

The Scottish underworld punishes severely those who don't wear traditional dress. The kilt: wear it, or be it.

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17048

logicus tracticus philosophicus

I caught my youngest trying to pick the lock on the boot of my car today!

I had to remind him; "You're in there for a REASON"

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17049

No one could figure out where to put the new nurse. The different departments had the staff they wanted. Finally they let her have lunch while they decided. Turns out she was a vegetarian. So they put her in a ward that had coma victims, on the theory that a vegetarian would know what to do with vegetables.

Tell Us A Joke

Post 17050

Rosa Baggins, (see LOTR appendix Hobbits Family trees for more information)

What do you call a cross between a Curly-Coated Retriever with a white Lab? A scientist's dream dog: a white lab coat retriever.

Key: Complain about this post

Tell Us A Joke

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more