A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

What just happened?

Post 45781

KB

smiley - shhh

What just happened?

Post 45782

loonycat - run out of fizz

Which is a good thing because you need 2 smiley - cakesmiley - cake to safely accomodate over 35 candles smiley - winkeye

What just happened?

Post 45783

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

WJH? I decided it's too dammned cold! away to put the heating on and find a cup of tea smiley - tea

minismiley - mouse

What just happened?

Post 45784

Malabarista - now with added pony

Went to play a sci-fi RPG, instead ended up arguing for six hours about business models and the socioeconomic theory of space trading smiley - headhurts

What just happened?

Post 45785

Ivan the Terribly Average

A cockatoo just flew a metre above my head and made one of its trademark 'SqwarrarrarrrrRRRGGGHHHHHH' noises. I could have done without that. smiley - headhurts

What just happened?

Post 45786

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

WJH: finally had to cave in and scrub my forearms vigorously to remove the last vestiges of really expensive perfume I had been slathered in by the chica at the perfumeria. It was making my eyes water.

I went with my friend to buy some new eye cream ( for which I now know the Spanish equivalent for bags under the eyes and wrinkles - hah!) and was offered such a wonderful local discount that I decided to buy some new moisturiser too. Ah! Even more local discount**. smiley - evilgrin So, the delightful assistant begins to demonstrate the latest top brand perfumes, on our forearms, wrists. We ran out of bare skin after a while. M and I must have had euros worth of stuff squirted on us. After a while you cannot distinguish one scent from another.

We're outside the EU for tax purposes, so I can afford to be lavish with my skin. smiley - zen The girls in the perfumeria have loads of samples to try out, and they DO.

** descuenta residencia = I live here, don't charge me the tourist rate smiley - winkeye

What just happened?

Post 45787

hellboundforjoy

I just got home from the nighttime smiley - dog walk. While we were out he grabbed something in his mouth off someone's lawn. Usually it's something like chicken bones which I don't want him to eat so I grabbed it out of his mouth and it turned out to be poo! smiley - yuk!

What just happened?

Post 45788

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
i just read this page of this thread and now i am going to post to it smiley - smiley

What just happened?

Post 45789

Beatrice

Updated my Kindle with a whole load of Pratchetts.

What just happened?

Post 45790

Came back off Cave Hill just as it was getting dark.

My car is still using far too much petrol, and now the engine check light came on smiley - groan I'll have to take it back to the garage and tell them off tomorrow.

What just happened?

Post 45791

Smudger879n

Mk2 bought me an early Christmas present, a new mobile phone!smiley - ok

Its basically a small hand held computer, its even better than my brother in laws I-Phone, which I don't think he is happy about?smiley - laugh

Mk2 told me that she saved over £90 buy buying it on line, our lad helped her buy it, I am well chuffed with it.smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger

What just happened?

Post 45792

Yarreau

Talked to Mala on the phone when the postman rang twice. Once in Ireland, and once in Germany. Simultaneously! smiley - simpost

What just happened?

Post 45793

Beatrice

The same postman? That's impressive! smiley - tardis

What just happened?

Post 45794

Rosie

What's just happened....

I've just discovered another corner of hootoo...

If you really what to know, I've just had my lunch and sitting in the conservatory watching the sun disappear behind the clouds...smiley - erm

Not too exciting I know, but hey ho...

* waves to Lanza* and hopes she stopped itching and coughing, but no sympathy really as living abroad is a choice, not a requirement smiley - winkeye

And is this a place to just waffle...if so ....I've come home! smiley - laugh

What just happened?

Post 45795

smiley - laugh Welcome home, then.

What just happened?

Post 45796

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

the heating in the office still doesn't work right it seems smiley - brr

What just happened?

Post 45797

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

smiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elfsmiley - hamstersmiley - elf

STAMPEDE

minismiley - mouse

What just happened?

Post 45798

Rosie

smiley - cool

What you need now though is a few smiley - mammothsmiley - mammothsmiley - mammoth to bring order to their shenanigans

smiley - biggrin

What just happened?

Post 45799

Ivan the Terribly Average

I just looked at the smiley - mammothsmiley - mammothsmiley - mammoth and thought that we're all going to need bigger shovels.

What just happened?

Post 45800

Rosie

Reckon we do....

I think we need to plant more smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post