A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

The Gullible Thread

Post 681

swl

If you say gullible slowly, it sounds like oranges.

The Gullible Thread

Post 682

The Groob

In the first draft of the first ever series of Doctor Who, the Doctor was a time traveling stripper. The writers had to make dramatic changes when William Hartnell refused.

The Gullible Thread

Post 683

$u$

Mars bars have a secret ingredient that can only be found on Mars. smiley - mars

The Gullible Thread

Post 684

adenydd

There's intelligent life on earth.

The Gullible Thread

Post 685

$u$

smiley - rofl

The interweb was designed by a voracious clan of smiley - spidersmiley - spider and they'll eat you if you stay on it too long.

The Gullible Thread

Post 686

adenydd

Nac Mac Feegles like to sip their wine very carefully, in order not to get too tipsy.

The Gullible Thread

Post 687

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

Sir Arthur Wellesley, the Duke of Wellington, not only invented the Wellington Boot but is known to have made the first working gramophone using a blunderbuss barrel as the sound horn and a millstone as the turntable.

The Gullible Thread

Post 688

The Groob

If you built a snowman on the peak of K2 and stood on his head you'd be higher than the summit of Mount Everest.

The Gullible Thread

Post 689

$u$

^^ That's true. He'd have to be a very big smiley - snowman though...

If you play any Beatles record backwards you will hear Paul McCartney fart.

The Gullible Thread

Post 690

Pink Paisley

I have just had Mrs PP looking me in the eye, quizzically saying "G-u-l-l-i-b-l-e. G-u-l-l-i-b-l-e."

smiley - rofl

PP

The Gullible Thread

Post 691

The Groob

The working title of Spielberg's Close Encounters Of The Third Kind was "What the F*@* Is That?!"

The Gullible Thread

Post 692

Pink Paisley

This thread has been away on holiday in Milton Keynes.

PP.

The Gullible Thread

Post 693

swl

The move from the beeb beeb ceeb involved migrating the threads individually. For some reason this thread was mislaid onto the Archers board where it was used as a miscreant plot device.

The Gullible Thread

Post 694

clare

smiley - space
This is the real gullible thread. smiley - run

The Gullible Thread

Post 695

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

If you read your horoscope in the newspaper you'll have knowledge of the future!

smiley - tardissmiley - pirate

The Gullible Thread

Post 696

Fathom

I knew you were going to say that.

F.

The Gullible Thread

Post 697

clare

smiley - space
OMG smiley - yikes The Secret to life, the universe and everything is in post 437!!

The Gullible Thread

Post 698

Cheerful Dragon

If you repeatedly click on the smallest dolphin at the top of an h2g2 page, all the hidden posts will become visible.

The Gullible Thread

Post 699

Icy North

Ha! They're all already visible in Alabaster smiley - biggrin

The Gullible Thread

Post 700

Gaylez

I always heard- crusts puts hair on your chest. hmmm granny told me that but then again she was a bit mad. She claimed to see aliens land on the garage roof. Perhaps in hindsight all advice from her should be taken with a pinch of salt, however, where did my hairy palms come from da-dum-dum smiley - winkeye lol

Key: Complain about this post