A Conversation for Freemasonry: A Question and Answer Session

interesting.

Post 1

travix

Hi,
I like this entry. My dad is a mason, here in Canada, and it seems that things don't differ that much. On a different note, couldn't you remove the questions and make this more of a structured entry. Nothing personal but there is not enough signifcance in your personal experience, warrant a first person version.

interesting.

Post 2

Number Six

I liked it too, and found it very interesting. I agree with travix's point in that perhaps a little more in the way of personal first-person experience might make it read better, but I was pleased to find out things about freemasonry.

Is there a difference between Masons and Freemasons, though? Your description of official Freemasonry sounds very fine and upstanding, it makes me wonder if there are unoffical 'Masons' out there, not subscribed to the Grand Lodge, that are perhaps more sinister?

Is this possible, to your knowledge?

interesting.

Post 3

Cefpret

travix, Number Six: Please re-post your answers to F48874?thread=211880

interesting.

Post 4

Anonymous

Thanks for the comments.smiley - smiley Your point about the format is worth considering. It's a tricky balancing act as I don't want to come across as an official spokesman while my own views about the function of freemasonry may differ from that of the majority of freemasons - which they do.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more