This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Done it.... somehow

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

So...
smiley - magic today my final transcript arrived,
I'm officially a qualified nurse smiley - nurse
I sign the NMC (nursing midwifery council) paperwork on Friday
I have a staff nurse job smiley - yikes
It's at the local mental health hospital
My plan is, to work there for a few years get some experience and my driving licence, get a nurse prescribing qualification with one of the psychiatrists as a mentor then switch to community... possibly even a nurse psychiatry clinic ( I know they run in camhs but haven't seen an adults one yet...) and that will take a while so I'll worry about what's next after all that... smiley - puff

smiley - prof I'm still in a state of shock, smiley - laugh

smiley - nursesmiley - doctor Anthea

Done it.... somehow

Post 2

Superfrenchie

smiley - bubbly Well done you ! smiley - biggrin

Done it.... somehow

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

well done that personsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

Done it.... somehow

Post 4

You can call me TC

Well done. It only seems like yesterday that you started!

smiley - applausesmiley - bubbly

Done it.... somehow

Post 5

smiley - bubbly Thank you all for your kind words
Time really has passed quickly!
I don't quite feel ready to be a smiley - nurse Nurse yet i feel like it's still first year smiley - blush
Looking forward to trying on the blue uniform for the first time smiley - wow

Done it.... somehow

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - magicsmiley - magicand more smiley - magic

well,done kiddo smiley - cuddle THAT'S made my year

"It's at the local mental health hospital" got a spare bed ? and I'll be great to practice with smiley - whistle

Done it.... somehow

Post 7

SashaQ - happysad

Congratulations! smiley - bubblysmiley - biggrin

Done it.... somehow

Post 8

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Congratulations! smiley - bubbly

Done it.... somehow

Post 9

CaptainNuge

Hey Anthea, it's CaptainNuge from forever ago. (New account. Consider it a regeneration)

Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you, and well done on your achievement! Still kicking butt after all these years!

Done it.... somehow

Post 10

smiley - boing So many old friends!
smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly
Well off to sign all the official professional registration papers today smiley - wah
Not feeling very peoply today but that will probably wear off half way to Lancaster smiley - magic
Still half convinced this is a weird mistake smiley - erm

Prof, I'll do my best to reserve you a bed but it might be standing room only smiley - laugh

Done it.... somehow

Post 11

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I don't mind lovesmiley - hug
I'm still hoping that one day I'll be able to meet you and your familysmiley - smiley

(as long as I can get someone to look after the haggis for a couple of dayssmiley - winkeye)

Key: Complain about this post