This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Hello, Dr Anthea

Post 401

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

pets....
well the cat is easy you just put food down and if it vanishes throughout the day you know all is well, it's the others that are hard work smiley - laugh

yes real life.... it's almost a shame it dosn't come with a pause function for when things get hectic

Hello, Dr Anthea

Post 402

vegiman:-)

Heey smiley - doctor

Sorry not been a around but if you read some of the posts on my page, I am recouping from a heart attack. Been given the go ahead to drive again smiley - magic.

Pressed the RL pause button and trying to chill but like yourself when self employed, time off means a reduction of wages.

Keep those nimble fingers of yours working.

vegsmiley - smiley

Hello, Dr Anthea

Post 403

the thing that bothers me about being self employed is when people say "oh you work for yourself so you can take time off whenever..." or something like that and you can't really explain that no you can't because not working means no money and all the stress that entails
I hope your remembering to take it easy when you can, although good news that you can drive again smiley - biggrin

keep healthy vegiman, - doctors orders smiley - winkeye

smiley - doctor Anthea

Hello, Dr Anthea

Post 404

The other one people say is, it's all right for you - you have plenty of money, They see money being passed over, not realising a lot of the money is already allocated to pay the costs or put aside so you can continue trading. It would be nice if all the money goes in your back pocket / purse.

smiley - oksmiley - doctor - got my feet up for the rest of the afternoon. Did my heart exercises this morning smiley - winkeye

LivLuv&Bhappy
Vegsmiley - smiley

Hello, Dr Anthea

Post 405

Oh yes I've heard that one a few times as well smiley - smiley
I think the struggle of being self employed is something you only understand once you've tried it

glad to hear you've got your feet up after doing those exercises

Hello, Dr Anthea

Post 406

smiley - ok

catcha soon

Hello, Dr Anthea

Post 407

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more