A Conversation for Volunteer to be a Community Artist

New Volunteer timtheenchanter1

Post 1

Tim preston

Hi everyone. I'm a bit new to all this but I want to try to do the right thing and become a Community Artist. (How's that for cheek!)

My user name is timtheenchanter1 and my researcher number is: 11089880

I've posted my first effort (forgive me if I am not worthy) at:

Oh yes, and my inspiration came from the article:
Top / 3. Everything / Mythology & Folklore / People / Diana, Princess of Wales, and the Power of Myth

I hope that I've done everything to your satisfaction and I hope that you like what I've done. Unfortunately I'm not exactly "fast" at working and I'm a bit old fashioned. Y'know - Paper and pencil rather than Photoshop.
Cheers
smiley - ale

Post 2

J

I don't actually know if they're still recruiting community artists, but that's a pretty cool drawing smiley - bigeyes I like it.

Post 3

Khamsin

Still recruiting? We are always recruiting in the artists it isn't like the other groups where there are plenty of volunteers.

I'll just have to contact the group and see what they say

Khamsin ~ smiley - artist

Post 4

Fizzymouse- no place like home

Well done you timtheenchanter1 - you didn't hang about.smiley - bigeyes

Nice artwork .... inspired by A749469 .... I think you'd be a great asset.smiley - ok

smiley - mouse

Post 5

Tim preston

Hi, I'm not really replying, I'm just adding another picture that I've done inspired by http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/A966035 "Tom Waits - Musician, Actor, Icon" because he's a big hero of mine.smiley - cool

The picture is on: <a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/timtheenchanter1/?action=view&current=tomwaits.jpg" target="_blank">

I dunno, I've done his head a bit thin and I meant to do it different but I kinda liked it. That's it. Now I'm gonna "make like a hockey player and get the puck outta here" smiley - redwine

Post 6

You're very talented Tim, I hope you stick around and enhance the Guide.smiley - smiley

If you want to link to an entry in a post all you need is the A number - the Tom Waits entry .... which isn't finished or edited by the way, is A966035 - it makes it easier for you.smiley - ok

smiley - mouse

Post 7

Tim preston

Fizz

I think that you're pretty fab too! smiley - wow Thanks for pointing me in the right direction and your continued support smiley - ta. Things are gradually making sense to me here on h2g2.smiley - huh

Post 8

Oh dear ..... I'll send for a smiley - doctorsmiley - tongueincheek

smiley - mouse

Key: Complain about this post