Post 2

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*Walks in the tent*
Mr terran sir, here is my h2g2 pass.
*Hands over a pass with a big "H" on the front for hologram*

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 3

Terran

Welcome to Terrania Mr Rimmer. Meetings are going on at the moment, to decide the future of this place, you may want to make your voice heard. Oh, and in the not too distant future there will be leadership elections, so you are more than welcome to stand for that. The plan is to have a leader who makes the decisions, and a council of five people who vote to see if the decision should pass. When more details are in place, I will explain them. In the mean time make yourself at home.

Mr Terran smiley - earth

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 4

Grand Inquisitor Jerrod

I am here to declare my citizenship Mr. Terran

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 5

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*walks in munching on her sushi, Thrasymachus (her dragon daemon) is floating osbiquitously(sp?) behind her*

*waves*

Hi Terran! I wanna be a citizen!

Oh, hi guys. *waves at Jarrod and that other guy whose name she cannae remember* Want some sushi?

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 6

Grand Inquisitor Jerrod

Yeah sure, let me try some of that sushi

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 7

Terran

Welcome Everyone! So to count up so far we have : Terran (me), Spook, FWT, AJ Rimmer, Jedi Jade and Inquisitor Jerrod. Six, so anyone who wants to apply for leadership (probably everyone), you can start doing that now.

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 8

spook

I wish to formally apply to become president of terrania.

spook

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 9

Reality Manipulator

I am here to confirm my citzenship. Here is my passport for you to see. I pass the passport on.
From Jedi Female Apprentice

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 10

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Here you go, Jarrod. *hands him some sushi*

...wait a moment, are you immune to poison? Because you see, I come from the Boardroom of Evil, and we poison everything there. (It makes things more flavourful, you see,) So if nothing else, I could give you the antidote right now, and then you'd be all right to eat it. *offers him sushi aestetically arranged on a china plate, and then hands him a small green pill*

Take the pill /before/ you eat the sushi, ya?

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 11

Grand Inquisitor Jerrod

I'd better take that pill then, I have a friend who is the janitor in the Boardroom of Evil, and he's insane.

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 12

Grand Inquisitor Jerrod

What do I have to do to apply for leadership?

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 13

Stand on your head, and beat me and Thrasymachus here in a tai chi competition. smiley - biggrin

Actually I hevn't a clue.

And honestly, I don't kno why anyone would want to rule. We don't need no stinking government!

..But, this said, if there's an opening for head of the Tarannic Antarchist movement, I'd like to get my bids in for that right now. smiley - biggrin

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 14

Grand Inquisitor Jerrod

I can't see how turning Terrania into an Anarchist state would have any positive effect on it. We need a strong government.

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 15

yes, but we need opposition for it too, or else things won't be interesting.

Ergo, we need a militant wing of Anarchist supporters.

(...or at least a group of poeple that meet on Thursday nights eating sushi around a bit square card table and whining about the government. )

Don't you think? smiley - winkeye

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 16

Grand Inquisitor Jerrod

You bet

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 17

You're patronising me, aren't you...?

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 18

Grand Inquisitor Jerrod

no, why would I do that?

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 19

Grand Inquisitor Jerrod

everyone complains about the government

Citizenship Confirmation

Post 20

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more