A Conversation for The Big Bandwagon Reunion

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 1

Researcher 178815

The ONGOING Party thread smiley - winkeye

Only this time it's not just a "reunion", so people who were voting at the time can join in, along with people who were in the house, and people who didn't have a clue what it was (that includes newbies who didn't get to see it, too smiley - smiley) smiley - smiley

smiley - cheers!

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 2

soeasilyamused, or sea

*brings a big plate of brownies from the CotTB*

nice page, aka! good to see you! smiley - smiley

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 3

Researcher 178815

*waits for sea at the door, ready to crack open the .. Hmmm.. No ...

well the smiley - redwine then smiley - winkeye*

Sea, in reply to the other forum on your page, Check out www.akaonline.2ya.com for what I've been doing smiley - winkeye That'll soon all become all done, and I've been doing loads before that too, but that's all finished with (Someone I was working with decided they didn't like the site in one piece, so they changed all that smiley - laugh But the less said about it the better smiley - smiley)

How Nuts have things been here? I've only been gone since April... Some might've seen it as an "I`ll show you!!" With clenched fist waving, at h2g2 for nobody spotting my birthday on the birthdays page and giving me a smiley - cake or smiley - giftsmiley - sadface

But it wasn't! I have really been truly busy! smiley - biggrin#
(It was the 18th April, if you're wondering smiley - winkeye Or the 20th May for my h2g2-birthday smiley - winkeye)

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - bigeyes

well, happy belated birthdays, anyway. april/may were really crazy months for me, so i apologize if i forgot them. smiley - grovel

i'll have a look at the site. smiley - smiley

things on h2g2 have been (and always will be) nuts, but i meant things "here" as in LA. smiley - smiley i should try to be more specific. basically, i don't have enough money for school and living and stuff, so i'm working a whole bunch of jobs and taking a lot of classes and generally being a psychopath. smiley - smiley but i shouldn't complain, because i function best when i have no free time whatsoever. smiley - smiley

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 5

soeasilyamused, or sea

oh, and incidentally, champagne is smiley - bubblysmiley - smiley

have you seen the smiley - towel smiley yet? hurrah!

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 6

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Stands outside the door and examines it. Closes it and opens it several times. Turns the knob. Inspects the hinges. */

Just making sure that once I come in I can get out again. I wouldn't want to repeat the whole experience over again.
smiley - dog

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 7

Researcher 178815

Really, d'E? I'd like to do it again, to be honest... or is that 'cos I was of the first (with sea) to be voted off? smiley - biggrin

How're you? Here, have some smiley - cakesmiley - smiley There's free complimentary smiley - bubbly on the table over there...

smiley - smiley

smiley - ok Sea, I see what you mean now - Good luck with the cash situation.. smiley - ermsmiley - cheers to good times, anyway! smiley - biggrin

Thanks for taking a look at the site, Sea, I've just added some new pages, and I'll add the 2nd "Lite" skin later smiley - smiley What do you think? http://www.akaonline.2ya.comsmiley - smiley

Nice to see you both again! smiley - biggrin I've invited everyone, including Shazz, but We'll just have to see who can make it.. I've noticed a lot of people are busy atm smiley - sadface

Anyways, smiley - cheerupsmiley - smiley It's a smiley - biggrin

And Yes, Sea, I have seen the smiley - towelsmiley - smiley

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 8

Researcher 178815

Oh, and Re: Birthdays. You're forgiven. Easily. smiley - smileysmiley - hug

Happy Birthday and h2g2-birthday to you too, whenever it is

*makes a note to check the h2g2 birthdays page*

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 9

soeasilyamused, or sea

d'E! good to see ya! smiley - smiley

real birthday: not for another... 2 months and some-odd days.
h2g2 birthday: 2 1/2 months ago. smiley - smiley

thanks, though! smiley - biggrin

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 10

Researcher 178815

Ah well, happy belated birthday(s) then smiley - smiley or happy 1 belated birthday and 1 beearlied birthday smiley - wowsmiley - laughsmiley - cool

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 11

soeasilyamused, or sea

hehehehe...

not a fan of brunel, eh? me neither. smiley - smiley

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 12

Infinity, Thingite Grand High Witch and wysiwyg the black cat. Please participate at A626221.South Africans to A579459

Aaah-h, memories are made of this...!

aka great page, great idea.

Hello everyone, I have been gone forever - more than a year I,m sure.

Gotta refresh my memory on how to make smileys...

(thinks)

(types what she thinks might be right and hits preview)

smiley - smiley

It worked!!! Now I must check out all the new smileys. I'll be back for the champagne etc later when I know how to do everything. LOL

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 13

Don Alfredo

Hi guys. smiley - smiley

Waht a good idea. I haven't been on H2G2 for a while, and guess what?
I visit the site and I have a reunion.

Great.

Cheers
smiley - ale

The Ongoing Party thread

Post 14

Researcher 178815

Which 6 months later gets forgotten. smiley - sadface

*livens place back up*

*opens champagne and hopes Infinity has remembered all those smileys by now smiley - winkeye*

Key: Complain about this post