A Conversation for The Terranic Army

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 1

Terran

*A large Room with a Desk with a chair behind it. There is also a large bed in the corner. A copy of how to run a succesful mission in 3 easy stages is on the desk.*

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 2

Terran

*yawn* I think I'll call it a night.

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 3

Terran

Hmm. Better read that book.

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 4

spook

general sir. i'd like to ask for a promotion and to become a senior officer with a room in these senior officers quarters please sir. i would like to be promoted to an extremely high rank that is almost as good as yours, but not quite, with the job of defense and security of our military base, sir. this would also put me in charge of the night watchmen, who r essential to the running of this base, sir. i await your decision sir.

Sergeant Major Spook

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 5

Terran

I need convincing. What can you do to make me think your the right person to be my right hand man?

General Terran smiley - earth

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 6

spook

firstly, i can make u the best cup of smiley - tea in the universe, sir. secondly, i have experience with defense and security (i have watched a lot of star trek) and have already been night watch at this base last night, sir. thirdly, this base means a lot to me sir. i have put my towel here, and no-one ever gets there hands on my towel, sir. fourthly, i am the head of something called 'The Spook Corporation', sir. Using my powers as head of the corporation i can have the facilities working on new devices, weapons, security devices etc, sir.

would u like any mroe convincing, sir#?

Sergeant Major Spook

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 7

Terran

Would you be content with "Major Spook"?

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 8

spook

does that make me a senior officer?

spook

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 9

Terran

The chain of command goes : Private, Corporal, Sergeant (The one up from that is Sergeant Major), Lieutenant (the first officer rank), Captain, Major, Colonel, Brigadeer, General.

Now major is fairly senior, but I think I should just make you Brigadeer and be done with it. Congratulations Brigadeer Spook.

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 10

spook

Thank you general. i am in talks with Lieutenant Rimmer right now on the defense of this base. u may want to look at the war strategy room convo as we r talking about what the base looks like.

thank you for the promotion sir.

Brigadeer Spook

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 11

spook

Brigadeer Spook's Quarters

*A large Room with a Desk with a chair behind it. There is also a large bed in the corner. A towel. A kettle. A few mugs and cups. A fridge which contains milk and a few other things. A cupboard containing tea bags and other things in. A large map of the world on the wall. A computer. A number of magazines.*

Brigadeer Spook

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 12

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

General Terran sir, I just noticed we don't have a mess hall, nor a diplomacy room!

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 13

Terran

Do you want to set up the mess hall I'll do the diplomacy room.

Terran smiley - earth

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 14

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Yes sir!
*Rimmer-salut*

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 15

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Would you mind checking out the strategy room sir?
And why did Yankee-shoes get to be captain?

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 16

Terran

Calm down Captain Rimmer. She needed a higher rank to be chief of Intelligence officer. Congratulations By the way.

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 17

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Congratulations for what?

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 18

spook

u've been promoted to captin Rimmer.

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 19

spook

i know something that is missing: a senior offices dining room. maybe you should make one. it would be a good time for us to discuss future plans and rewards etc for good crewman.

Brigadeer Spook

Senior Officers Quarters

Post 20

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

JIPIEE!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post