A Conversation for The Terranic Army

Signing in room

Post 4881

Terran

The new Terranic Army signing in room can be found here :

F97320?thread=4013985

Signing in room

Post 4882

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)

Terran you old dog, you all back to life?

Signing in room

Post 4883

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

nah that's zombie terran

Signing in room

Post 4884

Terran

Well the Zombie Terran is back to life, and eating brains... smiley - evilgrin Specifically those from the various Tea Rooms of h2g2... tea makes nice juicy brains... *licks lips*

Signing in room

Post 4885

Sweet and succulent?

Signing in room

Post 4886

Terran

Mmm... *through full mouth* Chooey

Signing in room

Post 4887

Grey?

Signing in room

Post 4888

Terran

Ryesh smiley - biggrin

Signing in room

Post 4889

smiley - tongueout

All this brain talk is making me hungry. I have curly chips in the oven.

... Curly chips, with seasoning.

Signing in room

Post 4890

Nova Rift

Colonel Nova Rift reporting back to duty after extended leave of absence!

Is the Terranic Army deceased? I hope not. I am back and would love for it to continue!

((Sorry for the long absent but personal issues, and now I lost my account so I have to use a new User ID smiley - sadface I hope we aren't dead!))

Signing in room

Post 4891

Terran

Back??? Wooo!

Well it never really dies... just sleeps!

How are you anyway Colonel?!

*peers around the corner to see if anyone else has woken from cryosleep yet...*

Signing in room

Post 4892

well some of us are still around

Signing in room

Post 4893

Nova Rift

I have been better. Really miss my old stuff but I guess when you have to take care of real life issues your stuff gets thrown to the wayside. What have I missed in my four year absence, sir!

Signing in room

Post 4894

Terran

Two members! Well three! The army will be awaking from cryosleep in no time!

What have you missed? I fear sadly very little! There have been several revivals which have lasted a short period of time. There hasn't been the same spirit really... I've not experienced anything quite like the madness that happened when this place opened! I wouldn't have missed it for the world smiley - biggrin Gave me a great insight in to a community! And a mad one at that!

What was the last thing you remember? The last time this place was just about functional I'd taken over from spook (who has been long gone), and we seemed to be floating back and forth from different pages. I'd had some idea about trying to conquer effectively dead pages (I didn't want to wind up genuine people though!)

In the mean time for the real world, my life has gone through quite a few changes. From being a teacher, to being a programmer, to being a student again, to being a programmer again, and everything else (the highs and lows of love life etc) in between.

Yeah so real life kinda gets in the way. I also don't use this site anywhere near as much as I did. But I do miss the old days. At it's height this place was epic! smiley - biggrin

Signing in room

Post 4895

Nova Rift

The last thing I remember is you took a leave of absence, spook took over, then when I came back neither you or spook was around! So I tried a revival in 2006 and that was it.

As for life here I have moved 3 times, changed jobs alot and I am now engaged so yeah it was pretty busy for a while.

I think conquering is a great idea, we should go ahead and do that!

Signing in room

Post 4896

might take more than three of us though
most of the site is a ghost town now,
smiley - sadface
unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) real life takes precedence

Signing in room

Post 4897

Terran

Well it doesn't hurt to try at least. Three is quite enough - to have a conversation at least! smiley - tongueout Conquering pages sounds like a good place to start. There was a page somewhere around that I was using to record our territories... I'll dig it out.

At least when the big move happens, then we'll have some people to represent the old place!

Signing in room

Post 4898

Terran

Here's the claims page : A21346427

And here's some pages related to the army : A21347589

Signing in room

Post 4899

Terran

Ok let's start from the beginning :

General Terran
Colonel Nova Rift
Doctor Anthea (I think you were a Sgt Major but I can't remember!)

Signing in room

Post 4900

Nova Rift

Well if you go by the obsolete list on the main page then yes, but I don't remember if there were any promotions for Anthea. DoctorMO had at least one promotion that I recall.

Also wow I joined in 03? That was so long ago!

Key: Complain about this post