A Conversation for Queen

YES!!!

Post 1

Fenchurch M. Mercury

YES! I KNEW there was someone out there who agreed w/ me. smiley - smiley That made my day. I will quickly change the title of my Queen entry as this is a much better explanation and the only reason I didn't try such an entry is because I would not do them the justice that as done here. Beautiful.

- Fenchurch

YES!!!

Post 2

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

I am glad you liked it Fencurch. I know what you mean that it was hard to do Queen justice. I feel I have only touched the surface of how great Queen really is.

I have finally brought my mounted picture of Freddie Mercury from Townsville to Melbourne, and is now hanging in my room. It just didn't seem right, since I had that picture in my room back home for over 5 years.

Anyway, The Show Must Go On, and so does work, so I better do some.

YES!!!

Post 3

Fenchurch M. Mercury

That's so cool. I wish I had a picture smiley - sadface ...but I *AM* going to the prom with a white feather boa and sparkles and something nice and purple, and the thick eyeliner...and rig the sound system...yah, just they wait.

YES!!!

Post 4

Sounds very like it will be big. Pity I can't find a Queen Fan Club in Melbourne. smiley - sadface If need be, I am sure to be able to track down someone in Melbourne to chat about Queen too. smiley - smiley

YES!!!

Post 5

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Wow, Melbourne?! The one in Australia? The Australia that is in those Foster's beer commercials...where they show the shark and say "guppie". And then they show the can of Fosters and say "beea". Wow...you know, that's the one thing about Queen...they should have used a didgeridoo in their music...just imagine...The opening chords of "Seven Seas of Rhye" and then there's the faint undertones of Roger Taylor on the digeridoo...smiley - winkeye

YES!!!

Post 6

Yes the one in Melbourne. As for the Fosters ad, I wouldn't know as they don't try to market Fosters over here. We hve had a few ads recently as it is the offical beer for the Olympics

YES!!!

Post 7

cafram - in the states.

Yeah...but it could also ruin it for us...it would sound so differnt and somehow wrong - I dunno. 7 seas is so kinda synthesysed that it would be out of place.

I dunno.

YES!!!

Post 8

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Well it would come on during the last part, you know, where all the people are singing... "Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.... Oh I do like to be beside the seeaaaa" undertoned by a digeridoo....

Maybe I'll have to do some computer sound sampling of my own...

YES!!!

Post 9

cafram - in the states.

Mmmmm...yes, could be strange, but I s'pose it'd be cool to try it and see!

YES!!!

Post 10

Pudman

I have a question for you guys - what's your favourite song/album? I know that I couldn't pick just one of either, but I would have Queen II, Innuendo or Sheer Heart Attack for the album. Out of all the songs I love White Queen, In the Lap of the Gods (Part 2) and Who Wants To Live Forever. Suggestions anyone?

YES!!!

Post 11

As for album (in order of them being produced), and my fav songs on them

Queen II - White Queen, Mastersroke, Seven Sea of Rhye
Sheer Heart Attack - Lap of the Gods (Part 1&2), Killer Queen, Brighton Rock
A night At the Opera - Bohemian Rhapsodey (of course, and ties 1st for all time fav with Innuendo and Who Wants To Live for Ever)
A Kind of Magic - All the songs
Innuendo - Innuendo, Days of Our Lives, Show Must Go On

Of course I could have mentioned every album and nearly every song. It also depends on what I am feeling at the moment.

I hope that give a slight idea of who I am . smiley - winkeye

YES!!!

Post 12

Pudman

Oh yeah, man!
But also, where are the songs from The Game? Dragon Attack, Another One Bites the Dust, Coming Soon, Sail Away Sweet Sister - come on friend smiley - smiley

YES!!!

Post 13

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Hi guys! smiley - smiley

It's a toss-up The Seven Seas of Rhye an' 39. smiley - smiley

YES!!!

Post 14

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I know I didn't say an album. smiley - winkeye

I wouldn't know which album to pick.

YES!!!

Post 15

Oh, I love 39. And yes I love the songs from the Game. Heck, I think I love all the albums and songs in so many ways, but I don't want yo take all our valuable time listing every song and album

YES!!!

Post 16

Seagull's Lost Horizon

I love queen, unfortunalty I really started to like them after he died, I don't know which album I would say I liked best, a favorite song?, thats just too hard, crazy little thing called love, perhaps,

has anyone played the computer game the eye?

Key: Complain about this post