This is the Message Centre for clzoomer- a bit woobly

I'm baaack!

Post 1

clzoomer- a bit woobly

A few questions. Where is Alabaster? How do I change where I live on my PS now? How long have we had ads? Can I post photos now? Is 5 X 7 still 42? Where are my old friends? What here can I blame 2legs for?

smiley - tongueout

I'm baaack!

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Over there in the corner, on the naughty step.
Call a removals company (aka Pickfords).
Since we left the Bebb Beeb Ceeb.
Yes, but make sure you put 'PHOTOS: DO NOT BEND' on the envelope and hope the postman doesn't treat the statement as a challenge.
Please consult a consulting mathematician for the answer (show your calculations in the margin).
In their old, sorry, own little worlds.
Everything and anything.

You're welcome smiley - biggrin

I'm baaack!

Post 3

Bald Bloke

0 - Welcome back

1 - it's still there under preferences, prefer goo meself but Pliny seems OKsmiley - smiley
2 In Pliny there is an edit tag just under the header when viewing "my space" assuming you are logged in.
3. since we escaped from the Beeb.

4. still nope as far as I know.
5 6x9?
6 Some have moved on or only pop in occasionally, A lot are still around
7. Everything, that hasn't changed

I'm baaack!

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

There are constant constants, and incontinent constants. hang on... nope I think I got that wrong...

err. I know... I know... 42? smiley - run

I'm baaack!

Post 5

clzoomer

One more question and a statement. How do I start a new Journal entry? And I have PD so please excuse any slowly deteriorating posts. smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for clzoomer- a bit woobly

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more