This is the Message Centre for clzoomer- a bit woobly

Batter Bonanza

Post 1

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Today I discovered this:

http://www.clubhouse.ca/en/products/detail.aspx?Beer_Batter_Batter_Mix&id=ed6781e2-bca0-48a4-974b-9d1aa21b97b3

From my fishing trip I still have several pounds of halibut in the freezer (several dozen, actually) so I thought I would try doing some pan frying.

It's odd (no, not the batter) but I remember the taste of this stuff like a memory of a long lost toy. I must have subconsciously chosen it, because I have no memory of the product itself. I've used Clubhouse products before (sorry to my UK friends if it's not available there, or if it is it's something different) but not this one. It's bringing back memories of my childhood so I suppose my older sisters or my mother used it. Mum passed away when I was young so I'll ask both sisters.

I wonder if it will make them feel the same way. Kind of nostalgic but happy.

smiley - cheers

Batter Bonanza

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - envy at your fish smiley - fishsmiley - drool Ooo that sounds pretty tasty smiley - droolsmiley - envy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for clzoomer- a bit woobly

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more