A Conversation for The THird Reich and the occult

the occult connection

Post 1

Xelator

Interesting concept. One wonders though, if Aleister Crowley had the power like you claim, then why is it he did not control as many people as Hitler did? Do not get me wrong, I have a deep respect for Crowley, he was a master at what he did (even if it wasn't always for the right purposes) but I doubt that such powers could be used to control large masses in such an extreme way.

If you are going to say that "maybe crowley did not want to control people" then you are mistaken. Aleister crowley was very powerful, but he also had a very very big ego. If he could have controlled many people I'm sure he would.

However, i am sure that there is an occult connection with the third reich, I just don't think it was the same kind of magick which crowley used, and I don't think "magick" of any kind was used to control people on such a large sale. remote mind control maybe, using some kind of advanced technology, or telepathy, but not certainly not the dark arts involving demons and the like.

Peace,
Xelator

the occult connection

Post 2

Maewfannwr

Brainwashing, perhaps?

smiley - smiley

The mind is a strange and very manipulatable thing, if you say something to a person for long enough eventually they'll start to believe you. It's quite possible, in fact, that no kind of extra-natural powers were used at all.

~Maewfannwr the smiley - rainbowsmiley - elf, desperatley trying to keep Xelator's smiley - footprints on the smiley - earth while her smiley - smiley wanders the smiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - star.

the occult connection

Post 3

Xelator

Desperately? you make it sound as if I am doing something wrong :p

the occult connection

Post 4

Xelator

Interesting: http://www.mindspring.com/~txporter/

the occult connection

Post 5

scothom

actually, a new study byNIMH provides the best answer for hitlers obcession. the study sho ws that a germanic proclivity for anal retentivness causes as a secondary effect, an almost manic belief in the supernatural. certainly, hitler was not the only german leader to exhibit this behavior. wilhelm schroeder held that humans were influenced by their dopplegangers who lived in parallel universes.smiley - choc

the occult connection

Post 6

midnightreddragon

Hitler's German Workers Party Membership Card
signed by Anton Drexler is number 555.
So who got number 666?

By the way, many Germanics like to have number 666
on their personalised car number plates.

smiley - erm

the occult connection

Post 7

scothom

many germans are afflicted with anal retentive disorder. the love of "things satanic" includes their nostalgia for hitler and hollow earth theories.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The THird Reich and the occult

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more