This is the Message Centre for NastiPasty

...hark her sniffin' at me!

Post 1

Douglas

...well, welcome to the pink army love! I, like you, am a fudge-packing cock-guzzling Queer but where our kinship ends is in the realm of taste. Although I mince up and down the streets of Durham, casting glances left right and centre, waving my magic fairy wand all over the place soliciting sexual encounters hither and thither with allarming facility, I do so in a remarkably subdued manner looking - as I do - for all the world like Alan Bennet. It's a hard life, and that's one of the things that makes it a pleasant one. Moreover, and by way of thrilling climax, I'd like to add that, like a lot of my fellow Chutney Ferrets in the "Sisterhood", I don't really like Gay people that much. I like poeple...

Fa-la-la!

Lady Miss d.

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

As a Lesbian (just come out) what should I do?

Post 3

EddJC

sleep with women - duh!

Edd

Post 4

Reality Manipulator

I would end up either being pushed out of bed or pushing her out of bed. I have a very nasty habit of poking my ears in the middle of the night and fighting with the sheets. If I go anywhere near a bed I just automatically fall asleep.

Post 5

EddJC

try standing up, or on a rug... over the table?

Edd

Post 6

Reality Manipulator

Thanks, but I will try and not to drop off to sleep and try and keep awake as in winter I am in a semi-comatose state (without the aid of alcohol and also not fall over.

Post 7

Zymurgy

It shouldn't be a chore y'know.smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for NastiPasty

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more